Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3.5 Full Source with renamed strings 3.8- 4.0 fakes

Discussion on 3.5 Full Source with renamed strings 3.8- 4.0 fakes within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/23/2012, 15:35   #16

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukox View Post
aber wenn man jetzt die datenbank und den emulator hätte könnte man dann einen testserver über hamachi machen und wenn ja wie ?
Ich sag mal so wenn man die Datenbank & den Emulator hat was eigentlich eins der wichtigsten Dinge ist hat.. dann weis man wie man den Rest macht // Einfache Anleitungen für den Betrieb eines eigenen PServer wird es jetzt erstmal lange nicht geben! Erst Anfang nächsten Jahren kannst du "Hoffen" das ein Erfahrener aus der Epvp-4Story Section mal die ersten Fortschritte im Programmieren des Emulators macht.. und vielleicht auch "verkauft"

Aus der jetzigen Sicht, wenn dann glücklicherweise etwas anderes auf die Deutsche 4Story Section zustößt, z.B einer mal wieder was public macht.. dann kannst du dich glücklich schätzen..
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/23/2012, 16:07   #17

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 16,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by ⓢⓤ¢ⓚz View Post
Ich sag mal so wenn man die Datenbank & den Emulator hat was eigentlich eins der wichtigsten Dinge ist hat.. dann weis man wie man den Rest macht // Einfache Anleitungen für den Betrieb eines eigenen PServer wird es jetzt erstmal lange nicht geben! Erst Anfang nächsten Jahren kannst du "Hoffen" das ein Erfahrener aus der Epvp-4Story Section mal die ersten Fortschritte im Programmieren des Emulators macht.. und vielleicht auch "verkauft"

Aus der jetzigen Sicht, wenn dann glücklicherweise etwas anderes auf die Deutsche 4Story Section zustößt, z.B einer mal wieder was public macht.. dann kannst du dich glücklich schätzen..
Die Datenbanken sind kein Problem.
Datenbanken habe ich sogar noch auf meinen PC liegen.
Allerdings muss das ganze Vernümftig verarbeitet werden.
Also der Source Muss vernümftig angepasst werden usw..
PS: Die Aktuellen files werden für 100€ verkauft.
Grezz
Old 07/23/2012, 16:13   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillartzHD View Post
Die Datenbanken sind kein Problem.
Datenbanken habe ich sogar noch auf meinen PC liegen.
Skillartz könnteste mir vlt die datenbanken geben bitte?
Old 07/23/2012, 16:27   #19

Die Datenbanken sind auch nicht immer gleich jede Version hat eigene DB´s welche Tabellen usw naja so ein Rießenproblem ist es ja nicht die DB´s zu verändern.. wäre nett wenn du sie mir zuschicken könntest ich könnte schauen was sich machen lässt.. soweit meine Kenntnisse reichen
Old 07/23/2012, 16:29   #20

elite*gold: 120
Received Thanks: 2,463
Wofür wollt ihr bitte die Files ? Die Files sind teilweise verbuggt und um die zu entbuggen benötigt ihr C++ Kenntnisse. Außerdem ist das nicht einfach mal ne .exe starten und der Server ist on, da muss man einiges machen bis alles läuft.
Old 07/23/2012, 16:32   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weom View Post
Wofür wollt ihr bitte die Files ? Die Files sind teilweise verbuggt und um die zu entbuggen benötigt ihr C++ Kenntnisse. Außerdem ist das nicht einfach mal ne .exe starten und der Server ist on, da muss man einiges machen bis alles läuft.
Die Frage kannst du den newbies stellen, ist schon klar das jetzt vorerst niemand einen Server hinbekommen wird. Jeder will rumschnüffeln.. Ich bräuchte z.B verschiedene Datenbanken nicht für den eigenen Server sondern für eigene weitere Projekte.. mit PServer geb ich mich kaum rum..
Old 07/24/2012, 10:35   #22

can someone tell me how to open server with these files?
Old 07/24/2012, 10:42   #23

link for download 4story GSP client 3.5 plz
Old 07/24/2012, 13:46   #24

Well, you need your own server, you need to start services on it, you need to configure them. Then you need to get client and configure it for your own server.

After that, you should be in login screen and then creating a character in which you enjoy.
Old 07/24/2012, 14:01   #25

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 16,306
Misch haben jetzt gefühlt 20 Leute wegen den DB's angeschrieben..
Die DB die ich habe erstens etwas älter und dort stehen einige Informationen drin die ich nicht veröffentlichen will.
Wenn ihr aber so gut seit einen Server zu erstellen könnt ihr auch bestimmt aus den Files die DB's auslesen.
Grezz
Old 07/24/2012, 18:33   #26

Thank's for the link
Now go work ..
Old 07/25/2012, 11:43   #27

Laufen tun die auf jedenfall. Halt nur ordentlich Buggy.
Old 07/26/2012, 07:15   #28

Your all fucking stupid, Just rebuild the db from the source I didn't give the 3.5 db's because I don't want every fucking noob having his own server. if you know c++ then its easy to remake the db besides if you use VC++ 7.1 you can easily take these files and put it into vs2003 and hit build with release no errors

I just don't want any noobs making their server/ I hate scammers thats the only reason I
gave this out. so all those guys saying they have 3.8 when really they just have this . im showing you all what 3.5 looks like so you can not be stupid. anyways if there continues to be stupid post asking / begging for more files / i will request lock of thread. i'd prefer you all use this thread for talking to each other and coming up with ideas on how to make the files work rather then selling/ begging / being noobs : ) enjoy the files and please give ideas on how to go about a server

this is the main thing i found out so far
i think i included the 3DSMax sdk 7 and i also put in the other include for dx
after you build server as 3.5
you can then use the reg's (i also included these ) i rebuilt the regs for the files by looking at the main thread of the servers so i am sure the regs are fine
then after you have regs and servers build you need to setup services
with this command
cmd
TControlSvr.exe /NAME TCTRL_GSP /Service
for each server so basically
server.exe /NAME server_name /Service

after this you must setup the database and configure the settings with odbc(32bit)
so in 64bit system you need to use
c:\windows\syswow54\odbc
after you configure odbc dsn / user /pass you fix the database

open tglobal_gsp
(Following are TABLES within tglobal db).
TMACHINE is Machine name - set your machine name for id 1
TGROUP contine channel name, online user count, odbc name, db user and password - fix settings
TCHANNEL is channel - should be fine
TIPADDR is your IP address - set your local / external ip addresses
TACCOUNT is account talble - list of accounts

then you start the services inn this order

in order:

TCTRL
TLOGIN
TWORLD
TRELAY
TMAP

with the files i released every thing works the only problem i have is finding a 3.5 client so if any one knows where there is a 3.5 client that works with this it must be the 3.5 client from gsp then post a link here : )

Also Im selling the db for 50Eur in case you noobs want to make a server and i just figured out i was wrong you cannot remake db becuase of the relations that the db's share the source doesnt talk about relations. the source only has structure no content of db nor relations between tables so if anyone wants the db im selling
3.5 - 4s db = 50 eur
3.8 - 4s db = 80 eur
Old 07/26/2012, 18:41   #29

Useless for noobs
Old 07/27/2012, 00:03   #30

it's very file or fake?
Closed Thread