Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › 4Story
You last visited: Today at 00:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



I Have Got A Big Problem

Discussion on I Have Got A Big Problem within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
I Have Got A Big Problem

I am Copying the HWID and past to Hardware ID to your section I am writing but Save Changese "There are Num. threads to display a cave this folder for this period to my bugle call." Her error is coming What do I do not can what hacks is not working

What can ı do ???

please Help me ı haven't got a good english ı am from turkey
bycesar is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem]Habe ein Problem und zwar spinnt mein VPC etwas(ohne Grund)?!
07/28/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Also wie schon gesagt meins Server spinnt wodurch kiks usw. kommen :( ich lade euch die Screens in den Anhang, mit der Hoffnung, dass ihr mir helfen könnt :) wäre echt sehr nice :)
[Problem] Problem with server starting - cannot find quest index for PaxHeader
12/22/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello! I have this same problem as here when i'm starting my server: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-di scussions-questions/307143-metin2-serverfiles-ques t-index-fehler.html But I didn't know the answer.. how to repair this? Greetings



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.