Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to avoid ban

Discussion on How to avoid ban within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to avoid ban

Hi as you know buying gold is ilegal and if they faoun out that you did they ban you so i was wondering is there any way to avoid GMS and GA to find out that you buy gold?
Old 10/28/2011, 23:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
I think that is not possible...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tut] How to Avoid GM
04/07/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies
i have a great methode to Avoid GM's but it require to know all GM name NAGC GM LIST: GM_Bawkzie GM_Chaos GM_Grimm
[Tut] How to Avoid GM
04/06/2010 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
i have a great methode to Avoid GM's but it require to know all GM name Here are name of GM i know so far( written exacly like in-game): .GM_Syn . . . plz post if you know more GM name
Know if some on map to avoid ban
06/28/2009 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 1 Replies
is there a function like "/whoareyou" on airrivals that tell you if anyone is on the map cuz to me that seems like the most likely way u get ban cuz someone sees you if not is there a hack that can tell u ?
Avoid aimbot?
08/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 54 Replies
Old. Request #close
Avoid a ban for Account1
03/08/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
Following situation... You own 2 Accounts: -> MAINACCOUNT for playing your main character free from any cheats, exploits, blahblah -> BOTACCOUNT for hacking, scamming, botting, blahblah (doing all the right stuff bwahaha :x) Now you login with account BOTACCOUNT. You bot and cheathacklamepwnomgfufu and stuff - now imagine you will be nabbed by blizzard. They wont only ban you BOTACCOUNT, no - they may also ban your MAINACCOUNT cuz our friends @blizzraRd also looking for other accs you...