Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 4Story Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Vision Cloth Armour +24

Discussion on 4Vision Cloth Armour +24 within the 4Story Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
4Vision Cloth Armour +24

Hello

I sell the item below on the 4Vision Server. Let me know your offers via PM or discord: chazzque

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] AELDRA-- +100 AURA--+9 ZODIAC ARMOUR-- LEVEL 120 PVP WEAPON AND ARMOUR
10/10/2021 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
SELL AELDRA AURA OUTFIT +100 ZODIAC ARMOUR +9 PVP WARRIOR ITEMS: +9 GLOOM DRAGON SWORD +9 GLOOM DRAGON ARMOR. discord: hakuna505#2010
Urzark WTT armour of Seshi for armour of heren/ring/hands
12/24/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says i want to trade armour of seshi for armour/hands/cap of heren. Or i sell the armour for 3 scroll + all mat sold.
armour cellule = armour fighting arena
09/01/2009 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Alright, I'm sure many ppl brought this up... but it's a matter of high interest I think :) Me and plenty my brute players would like to know how to do brutes that show up in the cellule like these > Saiyajin Nappa My Brute C16 DragonBallZ My Brute woethrtsx My Brute
Netherweave Cloth farmen vor BC
01/12/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Ja da jeder gerne neuen Stoff braucht , sollte man am besten gleich mit dem farmen beginnen! Blizzard hat bereits Mobs Integriert mit einem Level von ~68-70, die man schon jetzt farmen kann für Netherweave Cloth, dem Stoff, der auf Rune Cloth folgt. Diese Mobs befinden sich im Pass der Totenwinde (Erreichbar aus Duskwood z.B.). Ja stellt ne kleine Gruppe zusammen und dann happy faming ;) ! You need Netherweave Cloth for skilling First Aid Tailoring,etc in BC. It`s the cloth following to...
Linen cloth farmplace in westfall
10/19/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
I've found a place were defias spawn very fast. the defias will drop 1-3 Linen cloth/mob. you can farm there very good with AoE, so after 5mins i had 40 linen clothes. I selled them for 60s and i think it's okay (5 mins farming).From Sentinel hill you go straight west until there's the cliff near the sea. now you go some houndred metres north/south. You'll see a little house were the farmpoint is. Well, i hope i could help someone farming some Silver :) Ich hab nen platz gefunden an dem die...