Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 4Story Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Ancient 53 Attackrate and 20 Conc Rune

Discussion on 4Ancient 53 Attackrate and 20 Conc Rune within the 4Story Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
4Ancient 53 Attackrate and 20 Conc Rune

Hello,

i am selling a +53 attackrate rune for 50€
and
a +20 Conc rune for 20€..
Both on the 4Ancient server.

The payment would be via Paypal. I dont give the Items first.

Send me a PN odr on Discord: Dingelino#5133

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] conc 168
01/21/2014 - Dekaron Trading - 20 Replies
i want to sell my cs lvl 168, abaout 30% in stash tons on perpetus 1day,plumes zite gear wep,on acc low chars whit 30+cupons 20day 200% amule from atedance cupon im not going FIRST!! offer me items/dills skype:kuku.lele4
[RELEASE]Conc+Seguriper Server Files
04/08/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 180 Replies
We are sorry but we just got this letter and we comply with the msg " To Elitepvpers The account Cataracts - Daemon Strother has been reported for multiple crimes by the US state department of illegal Child sexual abuse! law § 2243 - Sexual abuse of a minor or ward: (a) Of a Minor.— Whoever, in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or...
[Re-UP]PLZ ReUpload A9 or Conc+Seguriper Server Files!
12/15/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
Somebody... In many places, the client canceled or deleted. PLZ Upload again somewhere. I ask for your help in this. Sorry my english is bad... plz reup: - A9 or Conc+Seguriper Server Files - A9 or Conc+Seguriper Client Files - A9 or Conc+Seguriper DB Files