Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 4Story Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Non PVP +22 rod

Discussion on Non PVP +22 rod within the 4Story Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Non PVP +22 rod

Hello first of all, I wish to ask moderators to close old post because i can't answer to it

Hi everyone, I'm still looking for a non pvp rod +22.
Because a member of this community ormost scammed me 50 euros, i can only pay with a paysafecard from netherlands. That means who ever lives outside of netherlands won't be able to stock it on their account and can't be traded with skrill (I for exemple am from France). But you still can use it on your favorite games and applications allowing it as League of Legends.

So I'm offering this paysafecard that worths 50 euros for the non pvp rod +22 and if you haven't got it, I have a person that sells it for 40 euros but is only interested in paypal, we then can make the trade.

Thank you for reading.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Where to buy non pvp rod +22
08/14/2019 - 4Story Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for dragon rod +22 with nice options on 4Ancient I will only be able to pay in paysafecard NL because a person couldn't go to the end of the trade because they didn't dare accept trade request on elitepvpers. I will only be able to trade with paysafecard NL because some person couldn't even go to the end of our trade because he was frightened to accept trade request.
[Trading] TRADING +24 ROD IN P4S FOR ROD IN 4ANCIENT
06/11/2019 - 4Story Trading - 0 Replies
Like the the title says, im trading a +24 in P4Story for a +23 or +22 PVP rod in 4Ancient Dragon rod +24 Gems: 3 Concentration:17 Critical Hit:30 Magic Attack Speed:11 Magic Attack: 84
[Selling] 4ancient +22 Pvp rod/+21 pvp axe
01/27/2019 - 4Story Trading - 3 Replies
Hi im willing to sell +22 pvp rod,+21 pvp axe and +20 pvp shield. We could use middleman if u r interested^^ pm for any offer
[Selling] 4Ancient +23 PVP CBOW & +22 PVP ROD
10/03/2018 - 4Story Trading - 0 Replies
- Removed
[Selling] 4ancient pvp Rod +22/Pvp xbow 22 & more
08/22/2018 - 4Story Trading - 2 Replies
Hi im willing to sell in 4ancient for paypal We could use a middleman if u interested. Items: -Pvp Rod +22 SOLD -Pvp Xbow +22 -Richie +22 -Pvp xbow +21 -Full +21 3Class set and +22 cloak