Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warning against Apple.

Discussion on Warning against Apple. within the 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 4Story category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/11/2020, 00:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PseudoNyme00 View Post
You guys are just so toxic, and you seems like kids of 12 yo. Pizza you don't even know how to obfuscate your cheat and there are leaked versions of your cheat called GUI everywhere we can see each value of each adress that you use. It's after that Apple forgot to obfuscate that you added deadmode,players nearby, I know because i had your cheat before and after. Your cheat is really bad obfuscated we can see all of it. I found one shot myself by checking your stuff with Dnspy.
Why do u even talk if u know a ****? Why do u buy his cheat then if its leaked and you could get pointers from my hack hm?? It was leaked because i didnt make any hwid check.
Is this any kind of joke?
Old 12/15/2020, 09:50   #17

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,812
#closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread