Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Macro mouse

Discussion on Macro mouse within the 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 4Story category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Macro mouse

Fix for macro mouse, was working fine before now On a server after 20 minutes or so the mouse or possibly game tries to create a sleep mode meaning you need to manually move mouse a little and then it starts working properly again almost as if something was in sleep mode, Mouse does not have a sleep mode option. any ideas &
Old 11/13/2019, 13:25   #2

elite*gold: 50
hahahahahahahaha xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

They fixed afk macro farm on 4secret.
Old 11/14/2019, 03:02   #3

gj gm look how dead server is, lol ******* kid XD you so bad. lets focus fix macro farm but not macro in pvp. o wait its empty server your priorities cost you players soon it close. anyhow Ancient is full now so secret has 0 chance XD gl kid gm 98% of 4story community wont even try secret and others call it trash XD no name server with a gm name mikrole wtf is that . gtfo off my post troll gm. he got beat by a new mage in tourney too he didn't have his boys to hold his hands like they do in pv
hahahhahahahahhaa

Btw someone seen you on gm character farming ..

That server cant even manage to have enough players online to do 5v5 or 3v3 bg o wait that is full bugged too. XD Hey GM MIKROLE your a funny black cat . you jump on any and every post with you 2cents go get a life...

GM wants to farm on his gm character but didn't want people on a pve server to farm XD and he still lose all tournies o we forgot a gm should have advantages to use over powered Eq to farm faster than other players ,sad thing Nextor has allowed it. have yall every seen a cat hang himself that cat used all his lives up XD server on by a thread now .
Old 11/14/2019, 03:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutzFace View Post
gj gm look how dead server is, lol ******* kid XD you so bad. lets focus fix macro farm but not macro in pvp. o wait its empty server your priorities cost you players soon it close. anyhow Ancient is full now so secret has 0 chance XD gl kid gm 98% of 4story community wont even try secret and others call it trash XD no name server with a gm name mikrole wtf is that . gtfo off my post troll gm. he got beat by a new mage in tourney too he didn't have his boys to hold his hands like they do in pv
hahahhahahahahhaa

That server cant even manage to have enough players online to do 5v5 or 3v3 bg o wait that is full bugged too. XD Hey GM MIKROLE your a funny black cat . you jump on any and every post with you 2cents go get a life...

GM wants to farm on his gm character but didn't want people on a pve server to farm XD and he still lose all tournies o we forgot a gm should have advantages to use over powered Eq to farm faster than other players ,sad thing Nextor has allowed it. have yall every seen a cat hang himself that cat used all his lives up XD server on by a thread now .
You sound like the personification of severe ADHD
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/14/2019, 14:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutzFace View Post
hahahhahahahahhaa

How someone can be that retarded atleast next time use google translator it might do better job then ur brain. Ur just failure itself cya.
Old 11/17/2019, 15:24   #6

Cool Simulate click using Win32 api

I am pretty sure that there is no way of detecting a Win32 call, the process receiving it has no information who (keyboard or program) send the call, so it has to accept the call as legit.

I would suggest that you write a little C++/C# or VB script to test it.

I can provide you with a small C# code example I wrote (pretty bad don't judge me)
to send a click at given Point P.

Code:
public void leftMouseClick(object parameter)
{
            Point p1 = (Point)parameter;
            string lParam = p1.Y.ToString("X4") + p1.X.ToString("X4");
            uint num = uint.Parse(lParam, 
            System.Globalization.NumberStyles.AllowHexSpecifier);
            SendMessage(hWdn, WM_LBUTTONDOWN, 1, num);
            SendMessage(hWdn, WM_LBUTTONUP, 0, num);
 }

P.s I know that there is a way of filtering out the calls by the information provided by the LPARAM and WPARAM but I don't think that they went this far to block it.
Old 11/17/2019, 20:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshiKoara View Post
I am pretty sure that there is no way of detecting a Win32 call
First sentence and you're already mistaken
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2019, 23:44   #8

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSerialKillerx View Post
Thanks for your comment, would you mind telling me how ? I don't wanna say you are wrong or anything, just asking how that should work ?

Quote:
To give my point further confirmation, I looked at this question on the official Microsoft-devblogs.

also this

But maybe you know something Microsoft doesn't.

Btw I looked at some of your recent posts and you seem like a pretty toxic guy, maybe you should change and try to be more positive and helpful.
Old 11/19/2019, 01:35   #9

Quote:
Thanks for your comment, would you mind telling me how ? I don't wanna say you are wrong or anything, just asking how that should work ?
Based on your question, I'll give you one way of many.

per-process hook of SendMessageW (either via export function or iat), filter out those with illegal window handle, done.

As per your comment, sure I'm toxic when people spread bullshit because it leads to nothing else than even more people spreading the same bullshit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2019, 02:00   #10

Angry

Quote:
Based on your question, I'll give you one way of many.

per-process hook of SendMessageW (either via export function or iat), filter out those with illegal window handle, done.

As per your comment, sure I'm toxic when people spread bullshit because it leads to nothing else than even more people spreading the same bullshit.
How do you image the keyboard should still send a message ? Either way that is some real BS right there. If the keyboard is able to send a keystroke you as a programmer can also do it. If you would pay attention to the links I provided, you would know that there is always a possibility to FAKE INPUTS Period.
Old 11/19/2019, 02:43   #11

Quote:
How do you image the keyboard should still send a message ? Either way that is some real BS right there. If the keyboard is able to send a keystroke you as a programmer can also do it. If you would pay attention to the links I provided, you would know that there is always a possibility to FAKE INPUTS Period.
I don't know much about the specifics, but from what I know only firmware macro software is capable of sending legit/unidentifiable keystrokes
Old 11/21/2019, 18:35   #12

Quote:
So basically what you gave us here was a C# code that you would run in an external process - how does a hook in your process of SendMessageW that does deny requests to our game's hWnd prevent you to send legit keystrokes/mouseclicks (meaning receiving legit keyboard/mouse events) in our process?

The problem is that you assume (simply assume because as it appears you've never done it and you don't have any insight whatsoever) that when you press a key on your keyboard (or a mouse button), someone (kernel?) magically calls SendMessageA/W in the target process space. Which is simply a wrong assumption.

I suggest you to start debugging and digging before getting into an argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
I don't know much about the specifics, but from what I know only firmware macro software is capable of sending legit/unidentifiable keystrokes
It is possible to fake it, but it's definitely out of the scope of Mr. Honeypot here and requires way more knowledge than writing some C# code while misspelling "hWnd".
Old 11/21/2019, 18:42   #13

Question Last Post

Quote:
The problem is that you assume (simply assume because as it appears you've never done it and you don't have any insight whatsoever) that when you press a keystroke on a keyboard, someone (kernel?) magically calls SendMessageA/W in your process space. Which is simply a wrong assumption.

I suggest you to start debugging and digging before getting into an argument.
I don't care about your bs anymore, just tell me one thing. Do you think there is a way of 100% blocking all ways of sending Fake Inputs ?
Old 11/21/2019, 18:50   #14

Quote:
I don't care about your bs anymore, just tell me one thing. Do you think there is a way of 100% blocking all ways of sending Fake Inputs ?
There's is 100% way of detecting your fake inputs with your knowledge.

After you'll do your homework, learn writing drivers, dive into Windows kernel space and studying the **** up you shall be able to not get caught based on a few simple methods written in "Cockblocking script-kiddies, Pt. I" book.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2019, 03:18   #15

What about a upgrade hack? just curious. I dont know how to create didnt know if something was around that would work.