Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Xenomorphis SCAMMER

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Xenomorphis SCAMMER

dont got proof yet nvm soz soz

Old 08/21/2010, 14:46   #2

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,017
Pointless acusing without proof. When trading you should always do a backround check on the person your trading with. (checking his/her blackmarket/itrader ratings. searching the forums if any previous scammer acusings etc.)

Also never trust anyone and the interweb.

Old 08/21/2010, 16:54   #3

you idiot i didnt scamm xMaverick :P i am xMaverick but its not ur problem and u can say whatever u want cause ur just gelous cause i kno how to dupe and u dont so suck **** *****
Old 08/21/2010, 22:11   #4

elite*gold: LOCKED
#Reported

Spam !

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2010, 00:55   #5

I think its actually against elitepvpers rules to start topics acusing people of scamming, its a form of cyber bullying isnt it? Say the person isn't a scammer then you have scared people away from someone who is potentially not. If your going to report scammers it might be more wise to collect a lot of information on them first such as evidence and then report it to a mod or make the topic and report it to a mod so they can read it.

I myself find it retarded that anyone buys things off others for an online game its ridiculous. But people should be smart enough to see scammers when they make their scams and not fall into their traps. If they are not smart enough then its too bad i think.

Please keep the following rules in mind. I'm not saying you are going out of your way to break them but just keep them in mind when reporting scammers. It could be seen as baiting them or flaming etc. It would be better just to collect a list of topic's where they are possibly scamming and report them to a moderator.
[quote]if you got problems with some members DON'T flame[quote]
Quote:
if you flame / insult other members you will get an infraction
Quote:
Baiting other members is forbidden, if you have a problem with another member please use our complaint forum to solve the conflict.
But remember kids, if you don't want to get scammed don't buy anything online or trade accounts etc with anyone. Better to be safe than sorry right?

Your account is your account, and your characters are meant to be like parts of your self right? So why would you sell off parts of your self for something stronger or better? why not just work to improve. Would you sell your body parts or your kids for something shiny? If you are going to trade or buy things just think before you go through with it. Do you want to risk losing it in a potential scam. Im not saying everyone is a scammer but its defiantly better to do your homework on them or to not bother risking losing what you have.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/22/2010, 01:00   #6

thx mega i noted that and soz ill take it down
Old 08/22/2010, 02:56   #7

thx mega and sry for my language but this guy is really a noob...
Old 08/22/2010, 11:43   #8

dont say anything bad about megafan >.< hes my boy o.o

Thanks
1 User

« TO ALL PhPlayers Here | 12sky1 paran »