Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any tips on Getting Booted with Perm dc

Discussion on Any tips on Getting Booted with Perm dc within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/16/2010, 03:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
i honeslty am only trying to un perm dc 1 account , it has ap and 2 leets on it but thanksi guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyini View Post
i have a lil knowledge about hacking/servers and stuffs but what i see here is

1.its not a chaacter that the server thinks is logged into it !!!.....if it was a character it has (game server) ways to kick them with time periods with a maximum of 30 minutes a minimum of 3 minutes and and average of 5 minutes

2.it is your account as a whole that the server thinks is logged into it.....my guess is
that wen u enter your password and username

first you log into aeria games server as a base and den enter the game server as secondary .

like i said the game server kicks you but the account server doesnt which is why GMs managing the servers directly are required to boot you.

iam not 100% sure of this idea of mine ....but i have few other thought about this
but am afraid that it maybe widen the possiblity solve your problems way too easily and in time cause problems in the game (**** right iam selfish :P)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Perm ? :>
08/30/2010 - Off Topic - 8 Replies
Hi ? sind die Admin hier immer so un gesprächig :D ? habe das gestern an S.A.L.O.M.O.N Gesendet: http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/3452/gold1h.pn g dann das selbe nach 4 stunden noch an einen Head-Admin als screen mit dem Inhalt das er mich doch bitte prem machen soll und dann salomon bescheid geben soll. Gut das er darauf nicht eingeht wäre nachvollziehbar aber habe nichtmal eine Antwort bekommen und habe Salo Profil TBM und Nachrichten geschrieben er wa in der zwichenzeit 3 mal...
perm ban
01/31/2007 - Eudemons Online - 8 Replies
http://bbs.eudemonsonline.com/showthread.php?t=176 16 over 20 accounts got a perm ban....
Not getting booted from av method.
02/25/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 18 Replies
This method is 100% undetectable (well I have yet to be caught using it) This is a old method I used and still working. I only tryed it with my mouse. Here is what you do, get a fan 80mm or 90mm or whatever, just a fan that is small from or for your computer. In the middle of the fix where it spins, make some short of mark on it, if the fan is black make white mark with whiteout or something. Take that fan and place it outside your case, leaving it working and on. Place your mouse (I...