Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dupe and DC hack revised.

Discussion on Dupe and DC hack revised. within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dupe and DC hack revised.

UPDATE:

^^^ Video guide of what is written below on how to DC.

This is a more idiot proof explanation of how to do the hacks mentioned in Wizkids' post. Ignore all the code, I wrote it in the format for the AGE forums, just havent gotten around to posting it yet.
And yes, it is idiot proof, before last thursday I had never used a hack or cheat on TS1 or 2 before, and it's easy enough for someone as fail at computers at me to even do.
Enjoy, and help us mess up this corrupt game, or at least get that joker moron Aracton to have a migrane strong enough that he might possibly OD.

A GUIDE TO PERM DC AND DUPE FOR DUMMIES!

Constantly get called a hacker for owning people?
Always being insulted by some random tool?

NOT ANYMORE, this is how you can PERM DC any little phaggot who annoys you!
and guess what?!
It's 100% untracable!!

Follow these quick and easy steps to get simple satisfaction from their craimoar posts on the forums!
  • Step 1; Go to And download version 5.6
  • Step 2; Follow download and install instructions (shouldn't take more than 5minutes tops)
  • Step 3; Go to Sign in on forums, then Register Now, Create a quick and simple new account. Don't worry about having real details in it, the AGE security (which lets face it, is amazing) now lets you create accounts with fake email adresses as you don't need to activate accounts!
  • Step 4; log ingame with said account, create a level 1 character of the faction of whowm the person you want to DC belongs, PM them/look for them to make sure they're on.
  • Step 5; Launch the CE
  • Step 6; Go to the "Process" tab at the top of your CE, and attatch 12sky.exe, it should be only 3/4 processes down on the list.
  • Step 7; On the right middle of your CE, you should see Add address manually, click this.
  • Step 8; Delete the current address, and add; 010AC1FB, then change "Type" to "Text", then "Nr. of characters" to 10, now click "ok".
  • Step 9; Click Add address manually again and add 010B2238 to the address field, make sure type is text, and nr. is 10 again, click Ok.
  • Step 10; Notice that your character name and account name is writte at the bottem of CE? Good! you've done it right so far, retard! Now, make sure you have the account name and character name of your target available (see the bottem of this post for a short list of confirmed working target information).
  • Step 11; Now double click on your account name in the CE, and change it to their account name, click "Yes" or "Ok" to all pop ups that appear. Do the same for Character name, change it to their Character name.
  • Step 12; Now press "C" ingame, It says you're them now, right? AWesome!
  • Step 13; Now head to the elder (As its free to port), and hit palace. Oh no! Network error?! Good! you've done it right. You should get booted to the Server select screen, and they've just been DC'd. Your DC account will be DC'd for 3-5minutes, theirs is perminantly DC'd.

Easy right? Once you're familiar with these steps, it takes no more than 2minutes to DC anyone at any given time!!

Now for a Duping guide!!;
[list][*]
launch multi client. (3 clients)
launch CE.
Client 1 - Load the account you plan to Perm DC.
Client 2 - Load the account you plan to get the items that will be dupped traded to
Client 3 - Any random account so you can DC client #1.

1. Load up trade window in for Client #1.
2. Start trade between Client #1 and Client #2.
3. Get everything set up so the trade(s) can be can completed with just one "confirm"
4. Attached client #3 to CE. Click on "Add address manually"
5. Add Acc Name - 010AC1FB and Char Name - 010B2238
6. Change both Acc Name and Char Name through CE to match Client #1's Info
7. With Client #3 walk to the Elder. Click on "Palace".
8. Now the dupping begins, quickly go to Client 1 & 2.
9. Trade anything you wish to be dupped from Client 1 to Client 2.: (3 Trades max if your fast.)
10. In about 30 seconds Client 1 will be DC'd. Once it gets Booted the items that were traded from
Client 1 - Client 2 will still be there. Along with the items/money on Client 2 that was originally traded.

Notes. Client # 1 will be Perm DC'd until a GM can DC you. Client # 2 will have no problems.
client # 3 will have a 5 min DC.

!!!!Also, here is a quick and easy guide of how to mask your IP, if you're worried about your safety (no idea why you would be, its untracable).

Go to control pannel; Internet options, the connections tab at the top, then LAN settings at the bottem of this tab.
Check both the boxes, and go to this website; , and click any desired country you wish to appear in, then copy and paste any IP and port you choose into the correct feilds in LAN settings. Hit OK.
Now you're where ever you chose to appear in the eyes of any nosy mod or GM! Awesome and easy right?!

Here is a list of accounts which we've tested, and confirmed work!

Nemesis server;

Acc name. Char name.

GUAN.

_Mighty_ - 0hMighty0ne
JDCOOL - JD
lkd13 - MKD
Gexy91 - Gexy
Akotal - LaShay
Naicho - Naicho
Ler0y120 - xLeroy
m.ollie - o11ie
Willdragon1 - QueFei
Nekromancer36 - Vizjerei
Rvn_Dth - RvnDth
MavyRule - Mavy
credmann15 - Cred
pheejj - Pheejj
FRaYKevlar - xKevlarx
1977ivan - Ivanxian
Hammerstalker - Hammur
darkjan - keiran
Shodakin - Shodakin
Niosaru - Eyoseke
fokala - Roxas3511
AlphaEurio - SellOut
alchemist724 - Alfonse
flower256 - XoTuyetVyoX
Fyvie1111 - Fyvie11
Talheiman - IIGogetaII
miro82 - NackSukCao
ikzuusoe - Guaiya
strelixer - ATOMBOMB2
2brown4si/2brown4all - 2Brown4All
steele1743 - STEELE
jgorospe25 - Phaeton
Gucky00 - Giesel
kibaxakamaru - Kibbles
Dhans - Dierna
Yggdrasil - Masterike177
djs_chimera - kamii
TyrellF3 - Spots
frozt111 = XenZu
darkside301 - ILEP301
BHeinrich - MsTeak
BboyYashi - Yashi
Beastmode187 - Cyssero
sjakazoulou - krikke
casauhomhinh - SayianZ
Kikkoman808 - Kikkoman808
jackfn73 - ThousendHand
nindita - Nindita
ronald8 - ThaiDragon
kennyateer - kennyateer
meileikW1 - MonkeyKing15
babyfacedkilla - BabyFace407
Xenderick - XeiZan

JIN.

xMATTIAS - HunabKuu
JohnFix - Comitted47
Dandinh - Elube
ArcticBlade - DayDreaming
KaylinKaylin - Kaylin
fdghj - samiBoschee
edhphat69 - x187Proofx
Arbiter12 - Arbiter12
lpowerl - Lpower
rufus78 - Danimal
gomes612 - Ralha
iAmCrucify - Crucify
jaylib999 - SkySecretZ
cassilaia - BlessedKarma?
yush_boy - Adonnis

Fujin

Notice17 - XDevilMayCry
grendal75 - otha
chloej - Latelee
shozainai - Miyzuki
HWlunacy - pathogenic
harriss1989 - zacknafein
sogeking2 - ZoneX
taznomad - taznomad
GodZone - KittyLover
thebestever89 -EndlessHate
chocolately1 - Chocolately
Boxers101 - DeathBoy

Enoy this quick and easy guide to totally pwn those who annoy you, or to dupe as much cash/items as you wish. And as stated earlier, its totally untracable as long as you're smart.

Good luck!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/21/2010, 08:01   #2

can u dupe money o.O?
Old 06/21/2010, 08:10   #3

yuppers i just tried to dupe some pets and money waiting to see if it worked
Old 06/21/2010, 08:15   #4

well i just forwarded the above steps to a gm on yahoo instant messenger. they should be patched in a couple of days.

autopill and those hacks are in good fun. this hack will break the game
Old 06/21/2010, 08:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracka3930 View Post
yuppers i just tried to dupe some pets and money waiting to see if it worked
tell us ur experience with it
Old 06/21/2010, 12:00   #6

LOL you say it's untracable, yet you get banned for it. Stfu for a change illy. Stupid ****.

P.S. REVOLT guild got banned for it. Iff I were you, just don't do it.
Old 06/21/2010, 12:17   #7

Illy, you just lost my respect completely.
Just face it, you didnt report anything that went on in your own guild. And now you're angry because you got banned because of it.
I cant stress enough, its your own fault.

And now you do exactly what children do,
"If I cant have it, noone can".

Grow up pls, and take it as a real person, you were wrong, and you were punished.
AGE has huge flaws, im the last to deny that, but to punish ppl who play there with fun, is just plain stupid.
Look back yourself, were you happy ts1 got destroyed? Now were you?
If you were, then I will say kindly "Screw you".
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2010, 12:33   #8

ty its working

just duped falc 100% +money
Old 06/21/2010, 12:56   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsus View Post
Just face it, you didnt report anything that went on in your own guild. And now you're angry because you got banned because of it.

Grow up pls, and take it as a real person, you were wrong, and you were punished.
AGE has huge flaws, im the last to deny that, but to punish ppl who play there with fun, is just plain stupid.
Nicely done.
Old 06/21/2010, 13:37   #10

hey could someone please help me? i open up 3 clients right but then i dont no which 1 is 1 2 and 3 to open using cheat enginge someone help plz?
thx
Old 06/21/2010, 14:22   #11

how do you launch 3 clients -______-
Old 06/21/2010, 14:28   #12

Old 06/21/2010, 14:36   #13

GG xDrizzy
Old 06/21/2010, 14:59   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsus View Post

Haha I love the part where everyone hear's the part of the story from GM's and not the actually Revolt members.To clear up some speculation, there were only 2 people in Revolt that knew how to dupe with only 4 other people in the guild actually knowing what was going on,The rest had no idea what we were doing.The real story is that 0m0,Commited47 and a couple of other ap buyers refused to stop buying ap if we were not banned for "hacking", Yet the funny thing is the hacks they accused us of are not even ingame atm (excluding the dupe hack), not only that but there was no Video/screenshots or any actual proof that said ALL of the nemesis nangins were hacking.
Oh and another thing how would you feel if after getting banned a GM decides to ip ban all of your accounts that you had and try to create to make a RT to actually discuss the terms of your account/to see if anything can be done to unban it.Now I'm not saying my actions were right by duping but I still find it a little unfair that the same guy who reported us to a GM has 10 video's of himself botting and clearly speedhacking receives a 6 day ban and isn't punished because of the amount of ap he buys.It would be like if a guy walks up to a cop dragging a dead body covered in blood while holding a bloody knife in his hand and telling him "hey you see that guy over there sitting with his friends? he killed a person", Then the cop arrests the guy and his friends while the stranger with the dead bloody body walks away.Okay now explain to me after all of that shitty treatment explain to me why in the fuck should we not release this hack? Let it be known karma is a real bitch.
Old 06/21/2010, 15:08   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by striker_1789 View Post
Haha I love the part where everyone hear's the part of the story from GM's and not the actually Revolt members.To clear up some speculation, there were only 2 people in Revolt that knew how to dupe with only 4 other people in the guild actually knowing what was going on,The rest had no idea what we were doing.The real story is that 0m0,Commited47 and a couple of other ap buyers refused to stop buying ap if we were not banned for "hacking", Yet the funny thing is the hacks they accused us of are not even ingame atm (excluding the dupe hack), not only that but there was no Video/screenshots or any actual proof that said ALL of the nemesis nangins were hacking.
Oh and another thing how would you feel if after getting banned a GM decides to ip ban all of your accounts that you had and try to create to make a RT to actually discuss the terms of your account/to see if anything can be done to unban it.Now I'm not saying my actions were right by duping but I still find it a little unfair that the same guy who reported us to a GM has 10 video's of himself botting and clearly speedhacking receives a 6 day ban and isn't punished because of the amount of ap he buys.It would be like if a guy walks up to a cop dragging a dead body covered in blood while holding a bloody knife in his hand and telling him "hey you see that guy over there sitting with his friends? he killed a person", Then the cop arrests the guy and his friends while the stranger with the dead bloody body walks away.Okay now explain to me after all of that shitty treatment explain to me why in the fuck should we not release this hack? Let it be known karma is a real bitch.
You guys were reported way back for duping. I know that as a fact. I also heard you got of the hook by supplying the info to Fosho. As a result dupes were deleted, and you didnt get banned. So yes, more ppl were aware of it then jsut 4....how else would I know? Im not even playing the game.

As for why not destroying the game? Because you punish innocent ppl with it. You have any idea, how many ppl would ahve played ts1 still, if hacks hadnt ruined it?
Go sit in a corner, and think again pls.

ps. the part about OmO I absolutely agree with, and I have let that known numerous times at forums at AGE. Thats why im on my 10th forum account there.
Closed Thread