Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Break This Down :O VAC

Discussion on Break This Down :O VAC within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Break This Down :O VAC

FROM Tri407tiny~ ~

This tutorial is good one but its kinda confused me in the end if some one is able to make this tutorial simpler please do it ....and if some one succeded in using this tutoria to do a successful vac please post it here ~

Vacuum(Vac) Hack
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now in order to do Vacuum(Vac) hack you must know How to do the "General Hacks" First thus i will explain

Now in order to do vac hack i do it teh long guarateed, But long way (If you knwo how to code in autoit, PM meh, ill show you how to minimize this down to Instant)
Now first you find your XYZ, and the SINGLE Mobs XYZ, you write a code,in autoit, C++ or whatever that makes the mobs XYZ always = to your XYZ
AutoitDemo:
Cx=0x000000
Cy=0x000000
Cz=0x000000
Mx=0x000000
My=0x000000
Mz=0x000000
$id=Wingetprocess(Game)
while 1
MemoryWrite(Mx, $ID, Cx)
MemoryWrite(My, $ID, Cy)
MemoryWrite(Mz, $ID, Cz)
Wend

Congrats you just vacced 1 mob, now you can ump etc and he will always be on you now your probably wondering "WTF there are THOUSANDS of mobs i want THEM ALL MUAHAHHAAH" well you cna you must firs tfind the games "Logic" so to say
1st:Memory Browse your monsters X,Y or Z and then Scroll down , you will see a bunch of "00" then a bunch of other numbers different but grouped together just like your last mob. Well hmm, if your Last X was Addy 000000, and your Y was 000005 and your X was 00000A then you see its counting by 5 bytes, so you will make an equation(Simple Math) to were if you know the X it auto find teh Y and Z
now the addresses of the Mobs XYZ (different mobs) will also Have a "Pattern" so you can find 100Mobs X, Y and Z In Seconds with simple math and some coding (if your bored)

FROM Tri407tiny~ ~
Old 06/15/2010, 20:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
this method aint working anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!