Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help , please read

Discussion on help , please read within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help , please read

hi guys , ive Been searching all over to find something similer to this . But what i am looking for is a hack/bot , one that auto attacks (not just Aoe), But i need it have a auto piller for hp/mp...a loot function and if possibul a movement speed / attack speed ....... unfortunetly ive Been able to find all theses functions But 1... i cant find a auto fighter . every thing is teh stuid AoE skils , wich mind u not every one has....
Old 06/01/2010, 07:54   #2

Are you trying to say you want something to fight people for you? -.-
Old 06/01/2010, 14:35   #3

not pvp wise no.... im looking for a auto fighter for mobs . to help with leveling ...... But if u re-read , that is clearly what i say lol
Old 06/01/2010, 16:42   #4

Received Thanks: 1,003
make one.learn how to program make a dll or something that reads memory to see where monsters are and walks to them and attacks.

Or use map fun when I am able to update it. It automaticaly teleports to monsters and can attack them.
Old 06/01/2010, 16:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
make one.learn how to program make a dll or something that reads memory to see where monsters are and walks to them and attacks.

Or use map fun when I am able to update it. It automaticaly teleports to monsters and can attack them.
lol ive tryed ur map fun and honestly its not new people friendly at all and its attacks didnt work. also its teleport stopt working for some reason ....... ill just go to afkguy/skybot . he seems to put more effort and thought in to his work ... and well its new user friendly ....
Old 06/01/2010, 23:06   #6

Map Fun is extremely easy to use and new user friendly. First time I used it I got the hang of almost all features reasonably quickly.

Mega Byte puts lots of hard work, effort and time into his work and Map Fun. Seriously, if you imply he doesn't do much you really don't even deserve to use any hack he made or helped to make.

What's more, most of the stuff he makes is free. Afkguy on the other hand is an arrogant ****** who says anything relatively similar to his work is a copy of his work, constantly trolling topics in the hope ha can say this. And again, his stuff is NOT free. You should really just learn to be grateful for other people's work for once.
Old 06/02/2010, 02:51   #7

lol what's with this new thing of ppl making fake accounts all over to justify someone's opinion/product?
Old 06/02/2010, 06:02   #8

this isnt a fake account but ok? im simply stateing my opinion , if u dont like what i gotta say then dont Bother to read my posts.... Simple ?