Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TS2 Duping research update

Discussion on TS2 Duping research update within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TS2 Duping research update

Ok, today I was able to buy an item from a store in TS2, upon purchase I got the system message inventory it too full to hold any more items! and the item didn't appear in my inventory, BUT IT DISAPPEARED FROM THE STORE and I did not dc! I have not been able to replicate this

As for duping, I have tried and tried and tried and tried to dupe and account hack again.

I honestly have no ******* idea what they have done to prevent this from being done.

I thought it was a number I saw in the client:

When you login to character screen if you search for your username three values will appear.

Watch the values after you press game start.

One of the account names will change to a number like this ##.##.##.## this number also appears every time I go through a portal.

However, when I change this with user names and character names and login or portal it doesn't work.

At this point -

I think account hack is impossible and dupe isn't looking good.

There might be another way to dupe with a store or something but it doesn't look likely.

If anyone has ideas or something they would like me to try or try with me just reply here.
Old 05/11/2010, 13:26   #2

I have done it

There is a way to dupe items, and it happened to me, by accident really.. I cant talk too much about it but i traded an item for an item, I dced switching the equipment, It dissapeard out of my inventory for 12 hrs or so, and the item i traded it for was gone, and me and the trader both had the item i traded

Lets say this , I traded 1 Hp pil for 1 chi pill, i dced, the chi pill dissapeard out of my inventory for abt 12 hrs, and now no1 has the hp pill, and the chi pill came back to both our inventories

Old 05/11/2010, 15:58   #3

ro prince : the jin noob from sere right? the Bugs are not hacks !! so if soz a bug you dced when trading ( server / player network issue ) that don't mean you got :O
Old 05/11/2010, 19:57   #4

i post it again but now here:
well a friend from nagins was know how to dupe
but he don't undestand as well how to apply it <.<
i have some info from him
if this help...

open 3 ts with multi account
open cheat engire
and insert 00E23374 for id
and 00551178 for in-game name
and find another adress in ce but he don't remenber...
after you have to do trade fast because you dc in 5 second...
that can explain the perma-dc sometime D:

this is not working for me...i got perma-dc too
Old 05/11/2010, 22:56   #5

Received Thanks: 1,003
Sounds interesting all of my ideas involve bugging out the game by sending garbage data to the server. As for preventing the Account Hack they could of just done it by checking the id's on the server... lol eg matching IP and socket to that machine or w/e.

There is someone duping apparently but they are not saying to anyone how they did it.
I think it has to do with dropping the item whilst going through a portal really quick but glitching up the portal code to lock your account out for several hours. The item would be on the ground you can pick it up with a char that cant use the warp portal and your character would get a roll back allowing you to have two of the same item. In theory have not tested.
Old 05/11/2010, 23:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
Sounds interesting all of my ideas involve bugging out the game by sending garbage data to the server. As for preventing the Account Hack they could of just done it by checking the id's on the server... lol eg matching IP and socket to that machine or w/e.

There is someone duping apparently but they are not saying to anyone how they did it.
I think it has to do with dropping the item whilst going through a portal really quick but glitching up the portal code to lock your account out for several hours. The item would be on the ground you can pick it up with a char that cant use the warp portal and your character would get a roll back allowing you to have two of the same item. In theory have not tested.
drop don't work i think
see on nemesis they dupe elites and mounts
Old 05/13/2010, 16:54   #7

they dupe yeah , one of the same method like in ts1
Old 05/13/2010, 17:51   #8

what was the method on TS1? since i was just play TS2 a few months ago
Old 05/13/2010, 18:50   #9

well idk , i was to lazy to cry to my friends to learn me the method since the game was near closure , and the one posted on elitepvpers was patched , Ryddynel and his brother from serenity made at learn 50-200 elite sets xD
Old 05/13/2010, 20:09   #10

that's sweet mother of ***...
Old 05/14/2010, 05:26   #11

cant be done, its server side.
Old 05/14/2010, 05:42   #12

Received Thanks: 1,003
no dupe is fully possible lol.
Old 05/14/2010, 16:39   #13

maybe DDos-ing age 12sky2 with a Bot-Net for some day then requesting full gm / server files to Age? or working dupe? xD
Old 05/16/2010, 02:01   #14

Nice Thanks!
Old 06/17/2010, 06:24   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax312 View Post
maybe DDos-ing age 12sky2 with a Bot-Net for some day then requesting full gm / server files to Age? or working dupe? xD
This is the dumbest idea I've ever heard. DDoS is illegal as is possessing a 'botnet'... If one were to ddos AGE then try to request **** from them, you're only going to find yourself in a courtroom for the dumbest possibly thing ever "I wanted a dupe or gm status on an intarwebz game." lol.. kids now days.