Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lets hunt some "parasites"

Discussion on Lets hunt some "parasites" within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lets hunt some "parasites"

Ok. No support. U re all calling yourselves as developers. But all of u are just parasites as Orhan described him self. Why? Because all data was infront of your eyes and u all just begged for more.
Now find a Troy source. I wont share anything and wont help. Just show me if u re the thing that u claim..
In Troy source, all gxd engine data, nearly most functions for creating an executable is ready to use.
Now show us your skills. Only hint i m giving you, the biggest hint was saying Troy, that i produced any project with that source.
Ex: hooking, hacking, reversing any exe, running any exe with my own local server source. There is nothing to stop me on this game and cost me for 2 years. Not talking about well protected sources who have let me to try bypass and made critical. I swear biggest coorps are not protecting their servers. . 2 years... That is why i dont or someone else does not share data. This is the thing u need. I m not talking about .bins like some idiots. F.uck .bin files and all idiots. PS: i dont share any public data, @ is criminal. Also i did not share any public data before. All sources are around. Good luck to those who are idiots that in 12 years couldnt see this leak.
Btw i m not indebted to anyone. Teached all i found to whom deserves it. Also having more is making me dangerous. So pls be kind against me.. Next hint. Maybe. Releasing TS1 server source. Or knowhow. Or nvm. That is so big thing for something. I ll think..
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2024, 17:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
This statement wont change anything youre just wasting your energy here. Ninetynine percent of those who claim to be programmers or hackers are just 'script kiddies'