Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

speed hack address

Discussion on speed hack address within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hack address for speeding client

Dear friends,

As u can remember the speed hack address that was used to loose the - honour pts in ts1 was used to get honour to 0 in no time by increasing the speed value in CE. Well as it was seen the buff ,the attack n speed was also affected by the one address that was used in ts1 along with CE. In a way the mobs also were moving fast ..in away the game was increasing in speed...
(P.S. in short ... how do i speedup the client....)

well does anyone know how that address can be found in ts2. any help will be greatful and also it will help in the different ideas that i have thought of using it....for the easy grinding..... thank you.....
Old 03/31/2010, 14:50   #2

heres a thought, construct a time machine that will slow you down so that the game can go faster when u play it LL
Old 03/31/2010, 15:32   #3

hahahaha

just dont post reply if u dont know anything abt it.... when this address or the thing i want is working ..... u will be the one who will be in need of it later....
Old 04/01/2010, 01:21   #4

Received Thanks: 1,003
im really tempted to flame... lol
cheat engine has a built in speed hack learn to use it.
its not an adddress.
If you mean addresses for movment speed or attack speed try map fun out it already has them working.
Old 04/01/2010, 02:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
im really tempted to flame... lol
cheat engine has a built in speed hack learn to use it.
its not an adddress.
If you mean addresses for movment speed or attack speed try map fun out it already has them working.
There as a function in the TwelveSky1 client that detected the speedhack on cheatengine, so if you cranked it up too high it would crash the client with an error message "GameGuard Error #6". You could just find this address and lock it to a 0 so it would never throw this error. 0 no error 1 error. Thats the only address I can think he is referring to.

Unless he means the other speedhack method.
Old 04/01/2010, 08:27   #6

hmmmm

well i tried the speed hack from CE but i wont work in TS2...... i have read something abt Themida...which doesnt allow the working of CE......
Old 04/05/2010, 15:31   #7

lalala Xtrap is **** hehe :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***
Dont be a hacker, be a player, own the ******* and take some weed <.<
This is all what i can say