Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INFO]New 12sky/12sky2 account/dupe exploit

Discussion on [INFO]New 12sky/12sky2 account/dupe exploit within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [INFO]New 12sky/12sky2 account/dupe exploit

I am trimlink/dellsmurf, I released the last 12sky hack that became extremely popular and was over used lol.

I have developed new methods of doing this, yes METHODS, there are a verified four other ways of doing the exploit and I theorize there are another six ways on top of that to do the exploit.

I am in the process of trading the hack methods to Aeria games for something in return, however they have been mostly unresponsive. If I have not heard a reply from them by this Saturday I will release the new hack methods and my theorized other methods to the public in numerous locations.

Also, if you are an Aeria Games member and are looking for these hacks please don't post with your Aeria forum name because they are watching EPvP very closely.

*note- there is a 99.9% chance that Aeria will not reply to me by saturday so get your duping items ready !!!!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/17/2010, 06:41   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhatjoe View Post
I am trimlink/dellsmurf, I released the last 12sky hack that became extremely popular and was over used lol.

I have developed new methods of doing this, yes METHODS, there are a verified four other ways of doing the exploit and I theorize there are another six ways on top of that to do the exploit.

I am in the process of trading the hack methods to Aeria games for something in return, however they have been mostly unresponsive. If I have not heard a reply from them by this Saturday I will release the new hack methods and my theorized other methods to the public in numerous locations.

Also, if you are an Aeria Games member and are looking for these hacks please don't post with your Aeria forum name because they are watching EPvP very closely.

*note- there is a 99.9% chance that Aeria will not reply to me by saturday so get your duping items ready !!!!
If you are serious you may as well just post it now. Change your 99.9% chance to 120% chance they will not respond(at least not in any way you may hope for).

Anyways good luck in whatever you are hoping to accomplish here. Whatever you do decide, you know as well as everybody else knows, it doesn't make one bit of difference now. There is no way aeria can recover from this whole fiasco, not without a rollback anyway, witch of course they have already made clear they will not do.

I would say AeriaGames 12Sky has been effectively squashed.
Old 03/17/2010, 08:22   #3

You have a way of doing this for 12Sky2 as well? Awesome! I look forward to seeing what you can do with this! A little advice though... I wouldn't reveal the methods for the account hacking, just the duping. By doing the duping alone, those of us smart enough to use it can make MUCHO DINERO with everybody buying our ****. If people are getting hacked and quitting, there's not going to be anybody to rook money out of lol
Old 03/17/2010, 09:23   #4

Received Thanks: 1,003
Dude.. trading to aeria games would do no good. gota trade to alt 1 aeria dont make the game lol.
Old 03/17/2010, 15:34   #5

totally pointless. AGE doesnt care, 90% of the ppl left already due to the last rampage. The remaining 10% are hackers. I dont even understand why you bother making a new hack.
This game has officially been wasted by hackers.
Shame on you all.
Old 03/17/2010, 17:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by generichaxor View Post
You have a way of doing this for 12Sky2 as well? Awesome! I look forward to seeing what you can do with this! A little advice though... I wouldn't reveal the methods for the account hacking, just the duping. By doing the duping alone, those of us smart enough to use it can make MUCHO DINERO with everybody buying our ****. If people are getting hacked and quitting, there's not going to be anybody to rook money out of lol
There's 1 problem , duping requires the account hack.
Old 03/17/2010, 17:48   #7

avast reports it as a rootkit/malware upon use
Old 03/17/2010, 18:24   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXAznNoodleZXx View Post
avast reports it as a rootkit/malware upon use
What in the ******* hell are you talking about buddy? Maybe you should wait for somebody to release something before trying to give a phony virus report eh?

Btw: If he does release this it will most likely not be in the form of a compiled program rather then a tutorial how to accomplish the effect.

Again however this whole thing is pointless. I think the first of account hacking effectively wiped Aeria's TwelveSky1. They cannot recover and it is quite pointless to continue striking more blows to it. But whatever, do what you want.
Old 03/17/2010, 21:11   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Troy22 View Post
There's 1 problem , duping requires the account hack.
Well ****, that sucks lol. Oh well, it will still be ******* AWESOME if this works for TS2
Old 03/18/2010, 00:23   #10

Just a quick question , i didnt get to taste the last 12sky account due exploit hack so i was just wondering is it absolutelly neccessary to hack some1s account to dupe items ?
Old 03/18/2010, 00:25   #11

elite*gold: 20
Like said above, Aeria is only a publisher of games not developers. Alt1 is the company developing 12Sky. And I doubt they care, 12Sky is dead.
Old 03/18/2010, 21:48   #12

You don't neccesarily have to hack someone else's account, but you DO have to hack an account. Generally people hack their own accounts to do it, although to dupe veng jin FL cape we hacked the actual FL and just kept re-hacking him lol.

Btw, he released the hack noobs. Someone go see if anything works on TS2. Like it's been pointed out, TS1 is dead, if you want aeria to feel the pain head over to TS2 and make it work. ^^
Old 03/18/2010, 23:16   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZavZavian View Post
You don't neccesarily have to hack someone else's account, but you DO have to hack an account. Generally people hack their own accounts to do it, although to dupe veng jin FL cape we hacked the actual FL and just kept re-hacking him lol.

Btw, he released the hack noobs. Someone go see if anything works on TS2. Like it's been pointed out, TS1 is dead, if you want aeria to feel the pain head over to TS2 and make it work. ^^
I'll be trying the various methods on TS2 once I'm done my SoS time.
Old 03/19/2010, 22:25   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by generichaxor View Post
I'll be trying the various methods on TS2 once I'm done my SoS time.
Let me know what you find. All i managed to do was dc myself.
Old 04/15/2010, 00:27   #15

??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZavZavian View Post

I dont see it released anywhere...
Closed Thread