Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autobuff

Discussion on Autobuff within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Autobuff

hello all
i need autobuff
the version that i have of autobuff still not working after patch
yes,it buff but don't stop at first buff
he continue buff every second lol
anyone can help me?
Old 03/13/2010, 21:44   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cacca1234 View Post
hello all
i need autobuff
the version that i have of autobuff still not working after patch
yes,it buff but don't stop at first buff
he continue buff every second lol
anyone can help me?
Probably because it was reading a memory address to determine if the buff was active or not. Since the patch altered the addresses it can't read if the buff is active or not and keeps spamming. Would be easy to fix.

I want to work out an auto buff/skils that can call skills straight from memory. Call the function that sends out the packet for the skill CALL, however it is difficult since I can't set BP's in olly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2010, 22:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iktov View Post
Probably because it was reading a memory address to determine if the buff was active or not. Since the patch altered the addresses it can't read if the buff is active or not and keeps spamming. Would be easy to fix.

I want to work out an auto buff/skils that can call skills straight from memory. Call the function that sends out the packet for the skill CALL, however it is difficult since I can't set BP's in olly.
and do you have anyone program that work atm?
i wanna hit g1 xD
Old 03/13/2010, 22:25   #4

Well like I said, I cannot figure out how to setup the call for skills unless I can use BP's in olly. Megabyte and a few others don't seem to have any problems with that using plugins, but when I use the same plugins I still get crashes. Apparently it may be because I am using an AMD CPU. Can anybody else confirm that?