Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12Sky2 PVP Servers that are still open

Discussion on 12Sky2 PVP Servers that are still open within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow 12Sky2 PVP Servers that are still ONLINE

Hey everyone

I thought a topic that shows pvp servers that are still online might be useful for anyone wants to play pvp server. This topic will be updated as you response.

Server rate informations are taken from their websites. Some, did not share it on their websites.

SERVERS:

• Starting level: 1 (1)
  • Max Level: A33 (145)

• Starting level: R6 (151)
  • Max Level: R12 (157)

• Starting level: D1 (146)
  • Max Level: D4 (149)
  • Exp Rate: x10
  • Pet Exp Rate: x20
  • Cp Rate: x10
  • Drop Rate: x5

• Starting level: D1 (146)
  • Max Level: D12 (157)
  • Exp Rate: x50
  • Pet Exp Rate: x10
  • Items Drop Rate: x10
  • Gold Drop Rate: x5
  • Cp Rate: x20

• Starting level: A1 (113)
  • Max Level: A15 (127)
  • Exp Rate: x15
  • Drop Rate: x8
  • Pet Exp Rate: x50
  • Silver Rate: x2
  • CP Rate: x50
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2020, 11:21   #2

Received Thanks: 1,003
Request Sticky
Old 11/21/2020, 11:41   #3

Online ?

Very hard server Vortex. P2W.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/21/2020, 23:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
Request Sticky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampich View Post
Online ?

I edited as Online servers. Thanks for advice.
Old 11/23/2020, 20:47   #5
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,540
#sticky
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2020, 21:04   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampich View Post
Online ?

Vortex p2w? Think you haven't played for more than a day there then haha.
Old 11/26/2020, 13:59   #7

added Ascension Sky 2
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2020, 20:06   #8

Seeing as you done little to no research what vortex actually has to offer, figured i'd leave a post here so people actually get relevant info, other servers should do the same as rates aren't everything and i'm sure y'all have more to offer.

Discord:

Client Info:
We're running on the Chinese 2.8 Client with an English patch, with basic features that you would expect like in-game leveling kits, free auto hunt and free proxy shops, we are also not just a pvp server you earn everything in-game in order to get strong to pvp.

We also provide client mods like increasing the games FPS to 60, 120 and 144 fps for a smoother experience, and using F5 key on the login window to refresh the server status.

Server Rates:
Weekdays: 3x Exp // 3x Drop // 2x Pet Exp // x4 Pvp Exp // +1x For Sos.
Weekends: 4x Exp // 4x Drop // +2 Cp // 3x Pet Exp // 5x Pvp Exp // +1x for Sos.

Beginner rewards

Pvp Drops

Hero Ranking system

Proving Grounds

Fishing System

Tiered Wing System

Rank system

Gatchapon

Tower system will also be making an appearance in our next server update.

Also @, god knows why you decided to sticky this post of all posts from a user with an account created in April, is an unknown user to the community and with a potential agenda and bias against certain servers, i'm not saying he is but he is unknown that's all, imo this should be unstickied or give him timespan to update each server appropriately with some nice info for each server please, just posting rates doesn't tell the whole story.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2020, 13:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by haktan106 View Post

[LIST][*]Starting level: D12 (157)[*]Max Level: D12 (157)
dos starts with r6, max level is r12
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2020, 16:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinee View Post
Seeing as you done little to no research what vortex actually has to offer, figured i'd leave a post here so people actually get relevant info, other servers should do the same as rates aren't everything and i'm sure y'all have more to offer.

Discord:

Client Info:
We're running on the Chinese 2.8 Client with an English patch, with basic features that you would expect like in-game leveling kits, free auto hunt and free proxy shops, we are also not just a pvp server you earn everything in-game in order to get strong to pvp.

We also provide client mods like increasing the games FPS to 60, 120 and 144 fps for a smoother experience, and using F5 key on the login window to refresh the server status.

Server Rates:
Weekdays: 3x Exp // 3x Drop // 2x Pet Exp // x4 Pvp Exp // +1x For Sos.
Weekends: 4x Exp // 4x Drop // +2 Cp // 3x Pet Exp // 5x Pvp Exp // +1x for Sos.

Beginner rewards

Pvp Drops

Hero Ranking system

Proving Grounds

Fishing System

Tiered Wing System

Rank system

Gatchapon

Tower system will also be making an appearance in our next server update.

Also @, god knows why you decided to sticky this post of all posts from a user with an account created in April, is an unknown user to the community and with a potential agenda and bias against certain servers, i'm not saying he is but he is unknown that's all, imo this should be unstickied or give him timespan to update each server appropriately with some nice info for each server please, just posting rates doesn't tell the whole story.
Thanks for your comment. Not for the last one.

First of all as I mentioned in the post, informations were taken from their websites. In Vortex page, there is no any information about rates or others. At least it is not easy to find something like that in that page. I also write there '' This topic will be updated as you response. '' It means this topic will be updated when you add somethings.

Secondly I am not responsible for anything and no one does in this forum. The main point here is to tell people there are servers. If they want to play, so they can research and find what the whole story is. There was no any topic such that. So I decided to create one. No one is paying people if their topic is sticky. Also no one is honored if their topic is taking a lot of response or they have sticky topic.

Thirdly I m really sorry about people like you and yours personality. Really. I wish you had acted before me and opened the subject. People like you, just talk. Not doing anything before someone did. After that, you only criticize about if there is something bad in that thing. Comparing people about their registration date is the dumbest thing I ve ever heard in my life. 12sky2 is not just this forum.

Maybe you should create one OLD MEMBER. The best topic created an OLD MEMBER. Think of it. OMG. Even the thought is amazing, isn't it?
Old 12/01/2020, 08:38   #11

Received Thanks: 1,003
Hmm, yes the information could be better presented on the website your right
Old 12/04/2020, 02:31   #12

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by haktan106 View Post
Thanks for your comment. Not for the last one.

First of all as I mentioned in the post, informations were taken from their websites. In Vortex page, there is no any information about rates or others. At least it is not easy to find something like that in that page. I also write there '' This topic will be updated as you response. '' It means this topic will be updated when you add somethings.

Secondly I am not responsible for anything and no one does in this forum. The main point here is to tell people there are servers. If they want to play, so they can research and find what the whole story is. There was no any topic such that. So I decided to create one. No one is paying people if their topic is sticky. Also no one is honored if their topic is taking a lot of response or they have sticky topic.

Thirdly I m really sorry about people like you and yours personality. Really. I wish you had acted before me and opened the subject. People like you, just talk. Not doing anything before someone did. After that, you only criticize about if there is something bad in that thing. Comparing people about their registration date is the dumbest thing I ve ever heard in my life. 12sky2 is not just this forum.

Maybe you should create one OLD MEMBER. The best topic created an OLD MEMBER. Think of it. OMG. Even the thought is amazing, isn't it?
Missed the point but whatever, a post like this is needed it is a good thing don't get me wrong and if you're willing to keep it updated then great
Could probably do one for T1 also, or merge with this post maybe.
Old 01/15/2021, 19:08   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisscw View Post
please delete Ascension sky from your list....this server is so fake people can cheat there and GM/Dev will just ban someone who wants to help players to have fair play. here if you dont believe me. Sedron ( Gaddar's Sky clan leader alt account, using loot hack to pick up items he choosed to pick up with War Dragon ,pet that doesnt pick up items)

Sorry to hear that. You seems to right. However this topic is not created by looking if server has some cheaters or brainless management. It was created to inform people there are servers. So they can look and decide if they want to play or not.

Topic is updated. While Genesis is removed, the new server which is DarknessSky2 is added.
Old 01/17/2021, 01:52   #14

Old 01/17/2021, 11:32   #15