Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Best server right now?

Discussion on Best server right now? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best server right now?

Hello,
long time player here trying to get back into it.
Which servers are most populated right now, and any with better exp rates?
Whats the difference between playwithsea and vortex?

Old 07/01/2020, 04:15   #2

Best server for now on pc redfox classic

Best on mobile TwelveskyM go play

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Old 07/01/2020, 11:12   #3

There is NO good ts2 server at the moment that is balanced. Every server EVEN new ones already have over powered people that spend hundreds of euro's on the game already.

Unfortunately new servers i seen and played are already dead and broken because the players set the prices, the op players are too strong for new players.

So basicially ts2 is and always be a pay to win server where the first players are the strongest, u can only catch up if u spend hundreds of euro's. Bye

Playing ts2 is a waste of time. I really love the game and if there ever Comes a good normal server i Will play IT again, but Every server i join u can never catch up to the overpowered people anymore. They already have 100% pets, elites, 150%s everything *****.

And they dont have '105' 'm3' 'lv19' Sitters anymore in any of these servers, that's also one thing that sucks. U HAVE to be max level.
Old 07/01/2020, 13:39   #4

Lotus 12sky

« Help gm codes | Release 12Sky2.5 GXCW Single »