Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about vortex 12sky2

Discussion on about vortex 12sky2 within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
about vortex 12sky2

Seen a few ppl pushing this pserver as the best one when atm its prob the worst one (ok maybe not the worst). and i cant recommend it at all least not now in its state.

BEFORE THE WALL OF TEXT: i love ts1/ts2 played them both when AGE had them near the starts n till the ends i dont mean to have this post just to talk down to the ppl working on it just maybe give them some insights from a non biased player. you can take a min to read n see all my spelling errors or just skip to end for a tldr

XP: The rates are LOW dont let the "x3" or w.e fool you its near the same xp as the official server is and i have already tested it, its just about the same we have all played ts2 multiple times on lots of diff servers noone wants to do the whole regrind over and over again with low rates this is a pserver after all and no im not saying i should be m33 in just 1 week BUT it should be much faster then it is now. I have also seen lots of post on the discord about this aswell so maybe they will adjust it who knows.

CONTENT: they have recently just did what they call a "content update" (least that's what the many gs's have told me) but the main thing they keep talking about is how auto pill and auto hunt is free and you should just get to grinding "cos its free just go do something els and come back" when you do a "update" and the only thing u see about it are mats being stackable and free auto hunt that's not really a update. The game ATM still has no real new content yes they will prob slowly put parts of it out when they want to but adding auto hunt and it being free isn't really content when every other psever does it.
auto hunt isnt content and removing pvp/war items isn't aswell that's a step back.

Some weird stuff: Theres a few weird? i guess edits done not sure if its just what was done on the Chinese client or if they wanted it to be like this but having rare gear npc price be low is off? a m11 wep on the official server sells for more then a m33 here.
over enchanting costs 20m per try PER TRY that alone feels like such a weird change and even after talking to a few ppl in the discord about it (some are GS) they seems to dislike it aswell. it also comes at a weird time when the games population and economy are low theres a few more changes on this server that iv only seen here n maybe they cant change or just want it like that who knows.

Population: I have seen in a few posts/comments saying the games population is very good (the highest) n that everyone is just grinding (because auto hunt is free) and to just see the number on discord, well discord numbers mean nothing i myself am in discords for loads of games i dont even play. All towns are dead 24/7 think iv seen 2 other fujins in my 2 week of playing now im told the proxy shop is broken atm n when its fixed you will see stores in town all the time n whatnot n i guess on that note we will just have to wait n see

Price: iv seen some older posts about item mall prices being lower then any server but atm is just about the same as a official server? not sure if they havnt updated that yet or just lies? 10 usd can get me 1200 "points" when 10 usd on a official server gets me about the same n the items in the mall are about the same cost aswell. i know its a pserver and you guys need money too but... its a pserver

Events: you need events galore dont just have 1 event and let it end just to wait a few weeks to start another, have a few going at the same time.one iv seen before was specific drops for each faction that made you trade the other faction to open a box makes ppl talk n trade get together not just talking in a discord.

TLDR: The game still has lots of bugs to fix and content to add and the ppl who are going to try this server out need to know about it before hand not just be told it has free auto hunt n go play it.

p.s iv seen Mega Byte post some stuff about the server so i have some hopes for it. tho iv never met/talked with him(i use to read his blog from time to time on ts1 stuff he was working on till it went poof) i heard he has helped other ts1/ts2 severs with probs so he gets a A+ in my book
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/09/2020, 18:10   #2

Received Thanks: 1,003
Cheers for the feedback
Old 01/09/2020, 18:41   #3

Welcome to play to win server.
Old 01/09/2020, 21:38   #4

Quote:
XP: The rates are LOW dont let the "x3" or w.e fool you its near the same xp as the official server is and i have already tested it, its just about the same we have all played ts2 multiple times on lots of diff servers noone wants to do the whole regrind over and over again with low rates this is a pserver after all and no im not saying i should be m33 in just 1 week BUT it should be much faster then it is now. I have also seen lots of post on the discord about this aswell so maybe they will adjust it who knows.
The server is meant to have these rates, after all with Auto-Hunt & Auto-Pill as well as Special Shop that allows you to buy Pills while grinding, let's not forget how useful 1 silver pills and how they stack up to 999.

This gives lifespan to the game and allows the developer to fix the game issues as well add new content in the near future.

Quote:
CONTENT: they have recently just did what they call a "content update" (least that's what the many gs's have told me) but the main thing they keep talking about is how auto pill and auto hunt is free and you should just get to grinding "cos its free just go do something els and come back" when you do a "update" and the only thing u see about it are mats being stackable and free auto hunt that's not really a update. The game ATM still has no real new content yes they will prob slowly put parts of it out when they want to but adding auto hunt and it being free isn't really content when every other psever does it.
auto hunt isnt content and removing pvp/war items isn't aswell that's a step back.
Definitely 2.8 is a big improvement over 2.0

- Beginner Rewards are actually useful, it allows you to grind up to m15 with no hassle (gives you a 25% rosary and lvl 95 & m5 set)
- Auto-Hunt & Auto-Pill free (you can go out of home and even without pet being maxed your getting items and you can filter what kind of items you want)

Only talking about these two right now, because there's still the extra content that 2.5 brings but it's not out yet.

Once again making the server like it is right now, makes the game's life last longer as well giving time to developer to fix things up and add content.

If you want to grind fast, you can always buy gold coins, trade them for silver and buy Superior Pills for silver. This supports the server as well the developer who's putting all the hours into coding and managing the game.

Quote:
Price: iv seen some older posts about item mall prices being lower then any server but atm is just about the same as a official server? not sure if they havnt updated that yet or just lies? 10 usd can get me 1200 "points" when 10 usd on a official server gets me about the same n the items in the mall are about the same cost aswell. i know its a pserver and you guys need money too but... its a pserver
Item Mall items are supposed to drop in-game as well through events (PvE and PVP) and PVP.

I don't see anything bad with item mall right now.

Quote:
TLDR: The game still has lots of bugs to fix and content to add and the ppl who are going to try this server out need to know about it before hand not just be told it has free auto hunt n go play it.
This is correct, the game has a bunch of issues BUT they are being actively looked at and being patched one by one at time.
Staff is aware of that, and are working actively on server and game stabilization. (Random DC's, Empty maps no mobs, Maps going offline leading your game to crash until the map is back up)

Last:
If you enter the game and find yourself in a Ghost town that's because players are either grinding, or actually offline. I won't lie there is no 200+ players online, even though discord has quite the few members.

But you are right, most of the players and lurkers around here don't wanna do the grind again, therefore most don't even give a try now that 2.8's up.

I like Vortex and I highly recommend it if your looking to play twelve sky again, and don't wanna be spending all your wallet to become good.
Obviously in return you gotta spend some time and energy that's all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2020, 03:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDooMJr View Post
The server is meant to have these rates, after all with Auto-Hunt & Auto-Pill as well as Special Shop that allows you to buy Pills while grinding, let's not forget how useful 1 silver pills and how they stack up to 999.

This gives lifespan to the game and allows the developer to fix the game issues as well add new content in the near future.

Definitely 2.8 is a big improvement over 2.0

- Beginner Rewards are actually useful, it allows you to grind up to m15 with no hassle (gives you a 25% rosary and lvl 95 & m5 set)
- Auto-Hunt & Auto-Pill free (you can go out of home and even without pet being maxed your getting items and you can filter what kind of items you want)

Only talking about these two right now, because there's still the extra content that 2.5 brings but it's not out yet.

Once again making the server like it is right now, makes the game's life last longer as well giving time to developer to fix things up and add content.

If you want to grind fast, you can always buy gold coins, trade them for silver and buy Superior Pills for silver. This supports the server as well the developer who's putting all the hours into coding and managing the game.

Item Mall items are supposed to drop in-game as well through events (PvE and PVP) and PVP.

I don't see anything bad with item mall right now.

This is correct, the game has a bunch of issues BUT they are being actively looked at and being patched one by one at time.
Staff is aware of that, and are working actively on server and game stabilization. (Random DC's, Empty maps no mobs, Maps going offline leading your game to crash until the map is back up)

Last:
If you enter the game and find yourself in a Ghost town that's because players are either grinding, or actually offline. I won't lie there is no 200+ players online, even though discord has quite the few members.

But you are right, most of the players and lurkers around here don't wanna do the grind again, therefore most don't even give a try now that 2.8's up.

I like Vortex and I highly recommend it if your looking to play twelve sky again, and don't wanna be spending all your wallet to become good.
Obviously in return you gotta spend some time and energy that's all.
"Lifespan" and "longevity" are the defenses I've seen a lot on the discord. Wars are completely empty at any war besides m33. Please explain how the game will have a longer lifespan because players have to spend 1000 hours auto hunting or 50 hours auto hunting before they can PvP? Maybe it compels them to buy sup pills and SOS, I suppose. Every server has beginner rewards & auto-hunt so this is literally the bare minimum you should expect. They added no actual content with 2.8 aside from daily missions and actually removed medal drops & PvP drops. It is also the only server I have played on where maps crash daily and there are no mobs spawning in maps. There is absolutely no economy on this server either. You will not find anyone in towns or saigo selling anything. The only drops you will get are m33 rares which only sell for 99k. I wouldn't recommend playing on before Vortex to anyone unless you're in EU and don't want to play on MAYN. The only positive about the server I can think of is the discord.
Old 01/10/2020, 10:23   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrimsonSky View Post
"Lifespan" and "longevity" are the defenses I've seen a lot on the discord. Wars are completely empty at any war besides m33. Please explain how the game will have a longer lifespan because players have to spend 1000 hours auto hunting or 50 hours auto hunting before they can PvP? Maybe it compels them to buy sup pills and SOS, I suppose. Every server has beginner rewards & auto-hunt so this is literally the bare minimum you should expect. They added no actual content with 2.8 aside from daily missions and actually removed medal drops & PvP drops. It is also the only server I have played on where maps crash daily and there are no mobs spawning in maps. There is absolutely no economy on this server either. You will not find anyone in towns or saigo selling anything. The only drops you will get are m33 rares which only sell for 99k. I wouldn't recommend playing on before Vortex to anyone unless you're in EU and don't want to play on MAYN. The only positive about the server I can think of is the discord.
The game will eventually will have more PvP. Obviously right now people are grinding and I foresee them grinding for the next months to come aswell, as in regards to PvP, at m33 you will be dropping those.

This server is here to last, not to be a 6 month milk-cash from whales and close down, if you want that there's another private servers opening month that within a month are closed.

Vortex stands for Longevity yes, it's like MAYN without forcing you to put more then 100 bucks monthly until you are full geared.

Low rates allow time for development, if you are in a rush to get max level might as well charge some real currency to support the project and get yourself up to m33 in a faster way.
Drop rate however will remain the same in the end you can drop a leet in a week of gameplay while others that have been grinding for months didn't seen the light of the day.

Server issues like I said are being looked at actively every day, server stabilization is definitely priority number one in Vortex as far as I know.

About people not selling anything, right now people are using the Discord there's a channel called #trade or something, where works like Saigo Chat.
In a future update, very soon they will add 'Proxy Shop' which allows you to sell items either in town or Saigo, while grinding or even offline.

And once again about the content, within a year Vortex will have definitely more to give, things take time to develop.

People should appreciate the fact someone is trying to make something different with Twelve Sky, literally re-making a game that core designed was made to Milk people's money (Item Mall based) into a free-to-play game.

Regards