Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release 12Sky2.5 GXCW Single

Discussion on Release 12Sky2.5 GXCW Single within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/27/2019, 17:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnwnuyhodd View Post
i mean the item name... etc in english like that file from your test .csv from here at
Old 09/28/2019, 01:09   #17

Looks like its slowly getting there, with what files I have and what has been provided.

<-- URL Link.. sorry not sure how to make it a hyperlink at the moment which you can click.

still have a long way to go, unless the English files are provided out.

Just wondering does anyone have a program that uncompiles & recompiles the .IMG format into CSV?

I know there is a program that makes the .IMG file into a Hex but I was wondering if there was an easier way?

hope to hear, from someone soon..

Luke
Old 09/28/2019, 03:54   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnwnuyhodd View Post
A: Install Visual C++ Redistributable :

Client parameter = /100/0/2/1024/768
i fix it on advance setting i add the Twelvesky2.exe there and solve that error without downloading any software (netframe or video card driver) and for creating patch.bat that parameter not work even i change the name jhandoe to janedoe still not work
Old 09/29/2019, 18:50   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafi441 View Post
what client you using ?
I am using the Client that was provided on the first page.. the 6GB one.

Also to answer the other question as well from above.. since there is only 3 towns you do feel like you are limited but that should not stop you from doing Commands.. Here is some information that was gathered by me and a lot of crashing as well.

/moncall 1 1 --- so pretty much you are spawning the monster, then the level or the creature of that spawn which is number 1. then the last number is the amount which will spawn next to you.

/moncall 1001 1 --- now.. this one spawns the Sub Boss in the area, this is the Ape that you see with dual swords.. same amount spawn next to you but a higher spawn number.

the higher the /moncall -- the harder is gets, but be careful if you spawn the Main Bosses that GM's do in the events but there meant to be defeated in a group unless you have good gear.

even with what has been provided from the "Server" folder.. some of us always find ways to approach it from a different angle. we just go into a open area and spawn monsters and gain XP that way. if you find the XP too slow just go into the ServerInfo.ini, which is shown in the video and take up the XP amount so its faster but don't go overboard and put lots of 9999999999 because it won't work.. keep the number to a minimum.

All the best

Luke

Once you do some experimenting from trial and error you can do amazing things
Old 09/30/2019, 18:11   #20

Just testing out the Guild system and its a little weird? does anyone get the same junk as me, saying there is players who were invited into the guild looks funny but weird

sorry uploaded the wrong one.. its the one beneath

Luke
Old 10/01/2019, 02:45   #21

Luke009 what tools you use to translate some language CN to EN?
Old 10/02/2019, 00:16   #22

how can I resolve this error?

Can someone help me???
Old 10/02/2019, 02:09   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkus34 View Post
how can I resolve this error?

Can someone help me???
if I am correct, in the Font Folder "G01_GFONT"? one of the .DAT does not like the Launcher?? but I could be wrong?

So? today I did some fiddling by borrowing some English text from another 12sky2 so I understand stand better what my Stats are

While some of you are asking how I changed the text from another language... I did not.. I just tried my luck and also reading past messages from other programmers and took into account what they has been done in the past.. I am not a genius, I just push my luck with the launcher and see what happens - if it works.. it works.. if it breaks.. well it bloody breaks

I got bored viewing Zone 1:

also manipulate Zone 1 and made it show Zone 2 + the creatures as well.. if you have viewed the image.. I did not GM Command them in. there real spawns while others floating some were else lmao

I wonder what tomorrow holds??

Luke.
Old 10/02/2019, 04:52   #24

As someone who's been lurking around here for a while, I wanna give my thanks to Dos for sharing something useful to the community. Too many people trying to sell servers instead of sharing. Maybe I'll be good enough one day to create a server myself but having followed the previous tutorials, all the reverse engineering and packet reading gives me a headache. This stuff takes time so again, I appreciate you sharing the files.

------

For those wanting to change the language, you will need to replace the 005.DAT file in G01_GFONT from an english client. This merely translates everything though. I believe the item names are in `005_00002.IMG` but it's unfortunately compressed and I don't really have enough knowledge to unpack it. I just made a tool in the meantime to keep track of the items and whatnot. Of course, it would be way easier to just transfer the item names but without the proper tools, I'm stuck with this for now.
Old 10/02/2019, 10:54   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke009 View Post
if I am correct, in the Font Folder "G01_GFONT"? one of the .DAT does not like the Launcher?? but I could be wrong?

So? today I did some fiddling by borrowing some English text from another 12sky2 so I understand stand better what my Stats are

While some of you are asking how I changed the text from another language... I did not.. I just tried my luck and also reading past messages from other programmers and took into account what they has been done in the past.. I am not a genius, I just push my luck with the launcher and see what happens - if it works.. it works.. if it breaks.. well it bloody breaks

I got bored viewing Zone 1:

also manipulate Zone 1 and made it show Zone 2 + the creatures as well.. if you have viewed the image.. I did not GM Command them in. there real spawns while others floating some were else lmao

I wonder what tomorrow holds??

Luke.
XD
Old 10/02/2019, 16:16   #26

Bu hatayı nasıl çözebilirim? Birisi bana yardım edebilir mi ??
Old 10/03/2019, 14:28   #27

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2019, 04:00   #28

there is a lot of work to translate this file!. you can, by using mega work repack unpack just change the IMG2HEX into IMG2CSV edit it on notepad++ and dont use notepad/++ to edit the language just us excel and it's work i try it on one file and did not get error hope will help this. ( I need guide working guide how can i make patch.bat i try to change the EU to CN and other server but no luck hope someone will help too! )
Old 10/04/2019, 04:30   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by barakuda21 View Post
there is a lot of work to translate this file!. you can, by using mega work repack unpack just change the IMG2HEX into IMG2CSV edit it on notepad++ and dont use notepad/++ to edit the language just us excel and it's work i try it on one file and did not get error hope will help this. ( I need guide working guide how can i make patch.bat i try to change the EU to CN and other server but no luck hope someone will help too! )
can you help me with this [Error::mCHANGETRIBE.Init()] or teach us how to play this solo ts2... i'm not a dev nor have idea of codding.
Old 10/04/2019, 04:50   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by stemets View Post
can you help me with this [Error::mCHANGETRIBE.Init()] or teach us how to play this solo ts2... i'm not a dev nor have idea of codding.
only i did on this client is updated it then i did not start the Launcher just go to advance setting on you windows ( what you use ) and add there this Twelvesky2.exe To avoid error and make backup of G03_GDATA if you trying to edit some of file inside it! im not dev too i just want to try it to understand it and trying to learn it! ^_^