Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good book for C++ XTrap Bypass

Discussion on Good book for C++ XTrap Bypass within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good book for C++ XTrap Bypass

I've been reading a book about cpp. I already know how to make a .exe file using minGW compiler, loops, arrays , class , pointers and reference variable etc.. I had always been a fan of Ts2 franchise ever since my childhood any good book about cpp that talks about creating dll and dll injection and win api? I tried my knowledge on java but the Robot class of java won't bot the ts2.. Any help is much appreciated thank you so much