Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

auto pet feed?

Discussion on auto pet feed? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
auto pet feed?

all these hacks, and still no working auto aoe and auto pet feder? cant anyone make a key presser that fools xtrap into thinking youre pressing your keyboard buttons to feed pet? Dont need auto pill for anything else, only wanna be able to keep feeding my pet overnight when i grind. please help if you have any solutions, thank you
Old 06/10/2016, 13:35   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidroiualin View Post
all these hacks, and still no working auto aoe and auto pet feder? cant anyone make a key presser that fools xtrap into thinking youre pressing your keyboard buttons to feed pet? Dont need auto pill for anything else, only wanna be able to keep feeding my pet overnight when i grind. please help if you have any solutions, thank you
Would love that. Maybe Str8inyou can do it?
Old 06/10/2016, 20:38   #3

Mini-Bot has been detected by X-TRAP and the only way right now I can bypass is by creating a new clean project and redo all the code or copy and paste it and change function and variables names... Changing namespace, assembly information does not work anymore they improved XTRAP after my last attempt. I know that simulating the keys still works on Twelve Sky as I had a small side app that simulates keypresses only for testing purposes, but ye like I said I would have to much trouble and I don't know if its worth it within 2 weeks they detect it again probably.

EDIT - I was thinking before and now adding a donate system in the Mini-Bot to support the project because it is to much time consuming for me to remain it updated against XTRAP specially now that I must rewrite or change all the code everytime XTRAP updates.
Old 06/10/2016, 21:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDooMJr View Post
Mini-Bot has been detected by X-TRAP and the only way right now I can bypass is by creating a new clean project and redo all the code or copy and paste it and change function and variables names... Changing namespace, assembly information does not work anymore they improved XTRAP after my last attempt. I know that simulating the keys still works on Twelve Sky as I had a small side app that simulates keypresses only for testing purposes, but ye like I said I would have to much trouble and I don't know if its worth it within 2 weeks they detect it again probably.

EDIT - I was thinking before and now adding a donate system in the Mini-Bot to support the project because it is to much time consuming for me to remain it updated against XTRAP specially now that I must rewrite or change all the code everytime XTRAP updates.
Well, thanks for the good work but to be honest...to make life easier for everyone, I think that the most important feature is the auto pet feed. Maybe just having a code for 1 key won't be much hassle compared to what you have right now? And yeah..donation sounds like a good idea.
Old 06/10/2016, 23:59   #5

Gotta invest the money in a good mouse with a built in macro. Undetectable. And a good *** mouse. You've gotta.

I recommend the razer DA chroma, it can macro anything except mouse movement.

or play that redfox server.. you start with a week of autohunt and then you can buy more in the npc for just silver lol
Old 06/11/2016, 10:46   #6

well, the mini bot from DooMJr i was using so far, and i must say, it was working like a charm. farming pets never been so easy and fast. But the only true key we need is the pet feeder. i dont really need the buffs or the aoe. Just stick something in the aoe key and youre good to go ) But i was thinking, and been looking around: cant you simulate a ASCII code for a specific button? you dont even have to make it programable. Just set a key you want and just simultate ASCII code being sent to the pc. Wouldnt that go around everything, by making Xtrap think its your keyboard that sends the input? since that's how keyboards send strokes? I think thats the principle on wich macro keyboards work. And regarding the donation button, to be honest i wouldnt mind, since it would be low amounts from time to time, nothing to write home about :P
Old 06/21/2016, 04:36   #7

Hi everyone, I am a professional software developer. I have made a working pixel bot that works very efficiently for 12sky1. I can easily modify it to work for any other mmorpg games as well. Features included are:
1. Autopill - automatically press the heal key (usually 1 or 2, you choose) when your hp or chi is below the indicated marker
2. Auto pet feed - automatically press the feed key(usually 4 or you can choose) when your pet energy is below the indicated marker
3. Auto restock your pills - grab the hp pills from character inventory and put it in the hp slot when you run out of pills, same with chi.
4. Only pick up rares or unique items (or you can choose to pick up rares only)
5. Can scan the screen for mobs to kill (currently only multi skill or single skill will work, did not get time to work on aoe yet)
6. It also move around when it can't find the mobs in the area
7. If stuck, like hitting a wall or or an object, it knows how to unstuck itself and continue grinding
8. when completely ran out of pills, it logs out
9. Simple UI, simple to use, simple to stop the bot when it's running
10. Best part, 100% undetectable because this bot is a pixel bot. Yes, you've heard it right, it looks at the screen to determine where to click and what keys to press. It's definitely harder to build a pixel bot. If I have the source code, I can build an even more efficient bot.

My best result was waking up to see my character leveled from lvl 90 to lvl 94 and picked up lots of unique/rare items at a crappy grind spot with crappy gears and no pet. I was testing it anyway. Hey 4 levels without investments and efforts is really good.

Please answer my following survey question:
If I sell this bot to you, would you buy it? Are you willing to pay $5 per month? (Keep in mind that there will be updates regularly to give you bigger bang for the buck over time).