Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Idea

Discussion on Idea within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Do you support this idea?
Yes, and I will take part in the project. 5 50.00%
Yes,but I do not wish to be part of this project. 2 20.00%
Absolutely not. 2 20.00%
Undecided . 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Idea

Hi elitepvper's 12sky2 community,

I just had an idea I want to throw out.
I thought we could start a project together that includes coding and making 12sky2 hacks/bots. We could combine our brilliant minds and create something far more than what one person can do. This will have two positive effects: one, we can have new hacks/bots that we all will enjoy;two, we can bring a much bigger community of gamers to epvp (if this is successful ). But of course, in order for this to work,we'll need your input and opinions. Feel free to leave comments and thoughts below.

Regards,
spare2
Old 12/24/2009, 11:35   #2

Received Thanks: 1,263
Yea dude. XD I'll cast my vote tomorrow. I don't know if I can commit. I only updated the AIO for christmas.
Old 12/24/2009, 14:20   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
aeria is still so easy to hack. Brains should tigether try on Mayn way harder there.
Old 12/24/2009, 18:09   #4

Shouter is right. Again. Hahaha. It would be like a jigsaw puzzle where we get everyone working together on it.
Old 12/24/2009, 20:28   #5

Well, get a bypass up, and we won't need brilliant minds over there. xD
Old 12/24/2009, 22:13   #6

I don't know how useful I will be as I am an inexperienced member of this group. If it becomes a group. (:

Yea I voted.
Old 12/24/2009, 22:46   #7

I think we should stick to the basics first, then climb up the ladder.
Old 12/24/2009, 23:01   #8

I agree.
Old 12/25/2009, 11:19   #9

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacko7 View Post
Well, get a bypass up, and we won't need brilliant minds over there. xD
not ment as flamming or anything but this is why I put my vote as I did, I love the idea and would makes sense but it seems to me ( just my opinion ) that it will still be the same people that have been releasing hacks in the first place, only difference is its made for elitepvpers instead of Li-quidgaming or from a a single person alone. but lets see how the polls go.

on a side note: nice to see you 3 are down for it.
Old 12/25/2009, 16:13   #10

if we get together, start releasing hacks aeria will bump up teh security
O.O

more noobs will Leeche, more problems fro soem of us reg players who only use hacks to grind, which mean

game will be so easy, others will quit, <.<
for godmode, w/ 15sec disconnect even though its not fully godmode, still is perfect for all we need is a 1 hit hack, and i already have a mob teleportation bot so...... those 3 would = M33 in 4 days O.O (w/ teleport hack) for ppl would do godmode (boss) go to M33 all boss map and 1hit mobbs all day killign about 2 Bosses a second

But thats just my opinion that teh public is fickle, can be easly manipilated and easly overabuse their small gifts(Shakespear...Kinda)

well vote no, wait wtf did i type a long post <.<
Old 12/25/2009, 20:27   #11

hahah that was a good explanation though
Old 12/26/2009, 00:41   #12

Security can be bumped up a notch. I already have a working authentication system going for applications. I also considered what you said, that's why this topic was made, so we can hear more opinions.
Also Merry Christmas to all.
Old 12/26/2009, 00:57   #13

Well i dont discourage you at all, i actually did some thinking and if we could have full controll over every hack downloaded (i did this with one of my old hacks) we could in theiiroy never worry about Over hacking again we would just see a person abusing hack in war, find char name in sql tbale change speed amoutn to Lower wala O.O im having fun coding private server, but i wouldnt mind starting a group of hacks for free, (selling hacks gets annoying ALOT)
well that's just my two cents, for security methods in C++ or C# or autoit to over protect yourself (Liek i do) contact me

Old 12/26/2009, 03:26   #14

I already have part of that system implemented in my trainer, it connects to MYSQL to check version. Not directly thou, because that would cause modem firewall issues.
Old 12/26/2009, 07:04   #15

I have a few friends that made security hacks for other FPS games that use Unquie IDs that is taken from the Persons PC they send in that Id info and its uploaded to his server, this way if it gets leaked or the same pass is tried to be activated, all versions of that ID is blocked from the list. will prevent any leakage aswell as inform you of who had there's leaked. He uses it for his paid hacks for games like Americas Army, BattleField, Counter Strike, Call of duty ect..

I can ask him more about it later when hes on if you want. Id post his site but that would probably be advertisement but ya.