Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So many Twelve Sky's

Discussion on So many Twelve Sky's within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So many Twelve Sky's

I see there are alot of new Twelve Sky's that popped up from nowhere.

My only advice to you is, do not spend money because sooner or later they will end up closing we all can see by AeriaGames and than HunGames, there is a possibility (rumors, but possible like I've said) that MAYNGames is closing their version, and to be honest I wouldn't expect less because they haven't been in contact with ALT1 for ages and there are no patches as well for over a year (20% pumas were introduced long ago, but released not so long ago).

If you have not heard about MAYN Closing rumours, they are published in Redfox forums:

To add up, there is this thread where Musuyajin says:
Quote:
Senomaru here;

When I worked along with alt1 they did let go mayngames were not gonna renew their contract in a near future, wich was a year from now.
Thread to the quote:

MAYN has been changing company name & logotype for over a year. First smilegate/gamerage europe now is Super Cool Games that I have never heard of until now (same goes to redfox).

Redfox have few games published which makes them look more legit than WSP appearing from nowhere.

Let's face the truth, TS2 was made to milk money and it will be always like that do not think because a company will launch the game that later won't become pay to win, there is a server & staff to be paid, plus the profit. It always ends up like that.

Also I've seen and have suffered with DDOS Attacks in the past and thing is, whoever attacked MAYN and other servers like Anrinch TS1 shall expect the same happen to them. I am not threatning anyone I am just warning that is not really nice to do, anyone in internet can buy a cheap booter and take 1 whole infrastructure down in few minutes not that hard, specially when Twelve Sky servers do not need huge requirements due to lack of playerbase so companies will rather go for cheap server which than will become a easy target for DDOS Attacks.

Anyway I would recommend to play TS1 Anrinch ( which will be opening in couple days. Because I know the staff is competent, not only it has persons who hard-worked since 2011 (correct me if I am wrong) coding Twelve Sky 1 from scratch (which is not finished, yet) however they got their hands to a public leaked Twelve Sky 1 server files which are as well modified and protected against known exploits as Dupe. I can guarantee you it will have patches after patches near the future, once InfiniteSky project is stable, I can assure you it will last few years as long players are interested & kept to play the game until the end.

For TS2 lovers, I would stay with MAYN or WSP (Honestly I always said they are HUNGames, due to the website copy paste)

P.S: I don't actually play any Twelve Sky, so I couldn't really care less if people come here saying Im promoting MAYN or WSP or Anrinch. I am giving my opinion which are the best options to go, and certainly not redfox or any other fake company there is.

Sincerely,
A guy not named MyDooMJr
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/29/2016, 08:26   #2

I'm liking Endless Sky. If more English speaking people hop on this game, I think we could last a few more years. Basically just a hardcore pvp server.
Old 03/29/2016, 12:56   #3

Far too many Twelve Skies truth to be told
Old 04/02/2016, 10:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by haloboy8856 View Post
I'm liking Endless Sky. If more English speaking people hop on this game, I think we could last a few more years. Basically just a hardcore pvp server.
You kidding? Its a test server and will probably be a NON-GLOBAL server that will operate the EXACT same way mayn and wsp do.

Pay>Win

That's TS2's history, its not coming out of my mouth or none's, its a fact we know since beta times of TS1 aeria...

Twelve Sky is a P2W franchise. And no one will be stupid enough to open a server for pure PVP. (Saved if the person is: 1. Rich; 2. Loves this crappy game; 3.Has people to work for him; 4. Rich)
Old 04/02/2016, 11:10   #5

So basically you just wasted your time, because I don't give an honest fk about anything you just said.