Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Twelve Sky 2 Classic [by rocksiabyte]- Discuss?

Discussion on Twelve Sky 2 Classic [by rocksiabyte]- Discuss? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 13
Twelve Sky 2 Classic [by rocksiabyte]- Discuss?

I got an email from "rocksiabyte", announcing their TS2 Classic beta launch on 21th of December. I don't know if this is legitimate or not but their website states that they took over from ALT1.

(website is hosted in korea, hopefully server won't).
If you don't want to sign-up and want to check out their client, I found their DL url:

Logo:

The Classic info:
  • TwelveSky2 Classic is the original hardcore version of TwleveSky2
  • I.Gain less EXP from monsters and beginner's set removed
  • II.Adjust EXP lower from PvM, PvP
  • III.Master 33 level limit, remove Nangin Faction
  • IV.Individual account can only select equivalent faction
  • V.EXP boost effect and starting cape removed
  • VI.Guild system changed
  • Need 1M character with 100,000,000 silver
  • 2nd level expend need 110,000,000 silver
  • 3rd level expend need 120,000,000 silver
  • 4th level expend need 130,000,000 silver
  • 5th level expend need 140,000,000 silver
  • VII.Split level and M level regular war
  • Level: 31~90, 91~112
  • M level: 1~20, 21~33
  • VIII.Some or whole socket, refine, mount, reinforce, wings, rank system removed
  • IX.Premium pets removed
  • X.Proving Grounds level limit. Must be master level to enter
  • XI.Time effect changed
  • 2hours: drop rate 10%
  • 4hours: EXP 20%
  • 6hours: pet EXP 10%
  • XII.HSB benefit and penalty changed
  • Possess 1 holy stone: damage +500
  • Possess 2 holy stone: damage +1000
  • Possess 3 holy stone: damage +1500
  • Possess 4 holy stone: damage +2000
  • Possess 0 holy stone: M levels PvM damage -20%
  • Ally system and quest removed

Discuss? What you guys think? Some points that bother me is that reinforce, pets etc will be disabled? (I bolded out the ones I'm concerned with). Will people like this version?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2015, 13:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
thats just stupid? much less exp ( when in oficials others exp is really low enougth ) they call it hardcore when want say more pay to win or get no life for win .. no thx still waiting for any ral private server of TS2 with at least higher exp rate.
Old 12/18/2015, 13:22   #3

it looks like Twelvesky 1 but pretty much based on Twelvesky 2 engine.
However, as you mentioned, I too, am concerned with reinforce removed, If ofcourse they mean enchantment with reinforcement.

Gaining less exp is nice, when I still played Twelvesky 2 I could make M33 within 2 days, since m33 is max level this would be necessary.

Removing nangin faction reduces the chance of imbalancement, however if this company listens to their players they might introduce nangin in a later stage of the game.

Premium pets removed? Which pets are premium if I may ask?

I think the only people who will like this version is the people that like the looks of Twelvesky 2 and the gameplay of Twelvesky 1. I do not really think this version will be a success unless they are good at marketing.
Old 12/18/2015, 13:23   #4

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by makiraper View Post
thats just stupid? much less exp ( when in oficials others exp is really low enougth ) they call it hardcore when want say more pay to win or get no life for win .. no thx still waiting for any ral private server of TS2 with at least higher exp rate.
Agree with you on the exp rates. I don't understand, what are they trying to do with this version? Get ts1 players to play ts2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by almar12 View Post
However, as you mentioned, I too, am concerned with reinforce removed, If ofcourse they mean enchantment with reinforcement.

Gaining less exp is nice, when I still played Twelvesky 2 I could make M33 within 2 days, since m33 is max level this would be necessary.

Removing nangin faction reduces the chance of imbalancement, however if this company listens to their players they might introduce nangin in a later stage of the game.

I think the only people who will like this version is the people that like the looks of Twelvesky 2 and the gameplay of Twelvesky 1. I do not really think this version will be a success unless they are good at marketing.
I think they disable 1 faction because they expect lass population at start? Or they want to have 2 sides in pvp (like popular MMO's do: World of Warcraft - alliance and horde etc.).
Old 12/18/2015, 13:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sad rice View Post
Agree with you on the exp rates. I don't understand, what are they trying to do with this version? Get ts1 players to play ts2?
That is possibly exactly what they want. They probably noticed the popularity of Twelvesky 1 and decided to host something similar to it. I checked out their website, looks to me they are actually alt 1. The website building style is quite similar to that of hungames and they rushed ] making the website (Noticed some spelling mistakes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sad rice View Post
I think they disable 1 faction because they expect lass population at start? Or they want to have 2 sides in pvp (like popular MMO's do: World of Warcraft - alliance and horde etc.).
Whoever hosted this game is familiar with both Twelvesky 1 and Twelvesky 2 he/she probably noticed that the average Twelvesky 1 player does not like Nangin at all. Which is probably why he/she left it out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2015, 13:51   #6

elite*gold: 69
So we can only combine our items? not enchant them? it's is stupid )
i also think there will be more hacks than ever
if you can enchant your items i'm expecting to see

enchant hack , dupe hack , cp hack , etc

they got some gameguard as xtrap or h shield or anything?
Old 12/18/2015, 13:57   #7

failed low is sux we want high exp dam it...
Old 12/18/2015, 14:02   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelmarc12 View Post
failed low is sux we want high exp dam it...
it's low exp based on the others ts2 cuz the max lvl it's m33 not g12-r12
Old 12/18/2015, 14:02   #9

I kinda like this idea, it's making more of a strategy based game. We wouldhave to have a build where you can hit the exact same as your hp. The game would become about getting lucky crit, and having the largest clan so that your crit chance is the highest. I would consider any pet after bee butterfly feng, and relic premium because it gives a combination of 2 or more regular pets. Mounts being gone eliminates the slight edge we get over somebody who has weaker mount. This game would also encourage people to have dedicated roles. There will be tanks (people with a lot of Ho but little dmg), heavy dmg dealers with no hp, and the typical warrior with average ho and dmg. Everybody would be so much weaker and have a lot less hp that defensive weapons and range weapons would actually matter a lot more than they do in 12sky2. Hopefully people give this version a chance, because I would love to check it out.

And I guess guilds would be a privilege for only the most elite.
Old 12/18/2015, 15:00   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by almar12 View Post

lols M33 in 2 days ( ofc when u dont have girlfriend, wife, friends, pets) many of us got busy real life cant grind for 5 ++ hours each day.
anyway the point.. we need private server with higher exp rate ( bcs ppl want pvp at high lvl, faster u get faster masive wars come) this with pet exp, and reinforce etc rates too.
Old 12/18/2015, 17:06   #11

@Maikiraper, Stacking up all the exp event items and grinding in premium maps could get you m33 easily within a couple hours. I was still in uni spending 8-10 hours per day on school. (8 hours a day uni, 2 hours for projects etc.). So it was possible with what you call a "busy life". Even so, that would still allow people to become m33 within 1 week which is way too fast. Imagine how bored it will get. (Oh FYI, I have 2 dogs, friends, ex girlfriend so your argument is invalid )

You can demand a private server, but you will not get one. From a business perspective private servers are the last thing you want to put your money in. As owner of a private server you are solely leaning on donations where as people who play private servers of mmorpg play it solely so they do not have to pay any money to become "good" in the game. And server costs can run up high, try covering those costs while maintaining the server. Ain't gonna happen.

The point of grinding and needed to spend so much time into a game is because it will get bored when you are maxed out. Take a look at the private server of Twelvesky 1 Anrinch Entertainment who are currently hosting a pvp server giving players the opportunity to get max gear. The amount of active players according to the homepage reduced with 90%.

Anyways back to the point, I thinkthe goal the owner behind this company is trying to achieve is attracting both Twelvesky 1 and Twelvesky 2 players, combining those two groups and get a high player base. (In my opinion this will not be a succes unless certain servers close)
Old 12/18/2015, 17:14   #12

here it's say on 18th it's open beta start
Old 12/18/2015, 17:24   #13

I think this is another KJ Games/HunGames/Whatever the name is, another project.

The font they use on the website, look at the footer exactly the same as hungames etc just with more images.

You can also see on the image you provided with logos, the red text with that symbol before is the same way as Hungames published some of their news.

EDIT - The item mall is the same as TwelveSky2 WSP.

Lol.
Old 12/18/2015, 19:38   #14

As I mentioned before this is in fact Hungames trying to introduce "Twelve sky 1 system in Twelvesky 2 engine" game. As you know a lot of you received an e-mail, this e-mail was based on 12sky2online news or something, which is hungames. So either hungames sold data to this company or this company is hungames.

In their "logo" they mention they have experienced admins and GMs, this is not true looking at hungames. They have no idea how to properly introduce a game or manage it. They come over as very unprofessional if they read this I would suggest them to change it.
Old 12/19/2015, 02:43   #15

i received an email from them aswell with the korean alt1 account i have im intrigued by it alot actually only thing turning me down is the exp rate but then again its twelvesky 2 lol no mounts thank *** i dont have to see people riding their boars across HSB like lunatics
Thanks
1 User