Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hellow All

Discussion on Hellow All within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Hellow All

Hellow boys/girls someone know a good server of Twelve Sky 2 or an Private one , i wanna join but need some help . Thanks Alot !
Old 10/28/2015, 09:46   #2

Old 10/28/2015, 13:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionrasta View Post
Hellow boys/girls someone know a good server of Twelve Sky 2 or an Private one , i wanna join but need some help . Thanks Alot !
Avoid MAYN version, really low exp, and i hear it's pretty empty any way. You can try Hungames, has good exp in weekends.
Old 10/29/2015, 09:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerr88 View Post
Avoid MAYN version, really low exp, and i hear it's pretty empty any way. You can try Hungames, has good exp in weekends.
Mayn not dead, i'm playing right now , there are a lot of people who play (espcially tigers)
HUN - good choice if you don't have lag.
Old 10/29/2015, 09:32   #5

Hun is all about *** levels. Atleast you can have fun in a3-a6 on mayn as well
Old 10/29/2015, 19:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSideDany View Post
Mayn not dead, i'm playing right now , there are a lot of people who play (espcially tigers)
HUN - good choice if you don't have lag.
Well, the last times i went on mayn, jin town and guan town were pretty empty no matter the time of day. Maybe people got back on it
Old 11/20/2015, 00:48   #7

I just started Hun today, and I'm not impressed with the lack of people on the game. I've only seen like four people in each town for the hour that I've been playing. In Mayn there seems to be quite a bit more people playing, and you can get to max level in a month if you want to in Mayn. Hun seems to lag every once in a while but otherwise leveling is pretty fast. I haven't met anyone friendly on Hun yet, they don't talk to noobs. Mayn is LITTERED with Fillipinos though, very greedy and will scam you the first chance they get. That alone is the reason I'm switching to Hun.
Old 11/20/2015, 02:59   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michalicek12 View Post
I just started Hun today, and I'm not impressed with the lack of people on the game. I've only seen like four people in each town for the hour that I've been playing. In Mayn there seems to be quite a bit more people playing, and you can get to max level in a month if you want to in Mayn. Hun seems to lag every once in a while but otherwise leveling is pretty fast. I haven't met anyone friendly on Hun yet, they don't talk to noobs. Mayn is LITTERED with Fillipinos though, very greedy and will scam you the first chance they get. That alone is the reason I'm switching to Hun.
Or you could just play mayn and don't trust anybody, it's that simple.
Old 11/23/2015, 15:04   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmin112 View Post
Hungames is the best!!!
no hack this is the coolest thing
What sort of loser are you? or did you just bang your head after making the thread 3 mins before posting here, **** about Hun having no hacks.

Ps Hun games is full well the game is empty but most that do play are idiots like this guy, I would go Mayn if it's Ts2 you want.