Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Strikeraid

Discussion on Strikeraid within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Strikeraid

Open Source thread. I will add more. Eventually all my past work.
  1. Autobuyer
  2. Loot Alarm
  3. AIO - Autopots Edition
  4. AIO

Detailed Instructions for my Autobuyer is posted by my little sht brother here:

Well, AIO - Autopots Edition might've been my best work followed by finding Aeria Autopill. Either way, I never played TS2. Not seriously anyway. Just made all these to help this community. By me releasing all this, some may take it as disrespect, some may take it as a gift. Have fun anyways. This thread will be dedicated to Tri407tiny, Zacko7, blade3000, chaoticjapan, kuchiha, krzy305 and any others who influenced me during my summer of '09.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AutoBuyer.zip (19.2 KB, 421 views)
File Type: zip Loot Alarm v2.zip (12.3 KB, 530 views)
File Type: zip Strikeraid's AIO - Autopots Edition.zip (323.8 KB, 787 views)
Thanks
9 Users
Old 11/27/2009, 22:22   #2

Information

Autobuyer:
This was originally designed to make my life easier. The first versions of this started out with a simple purpose: to fill up my inventory full of pots. Soon after finishing the prototype, I wanted to make it better. I wanted more customization (I always wanted to make my programs better.) So I scrapped the prototype, taking out some parts to be used in the second version. I made it so that I can choose how many of the item I wanted and made it so that I can choose the item I wanted to buy and where to put it. I kept a tab empty so that one day I could improve on this program and have it automatically send pots to my skillbar, but as you all know, I never got that far with this project. Also, I did not release this because it was basically an advanced version of a macro. Not that impressive. My little brother thought it was one of the best programs out there so he posted it online for everyone. I found out it was him a while later, but before I could fix everything, someone decided to pull a fast one on me which contributed in me leaving the scene. I still have many ideas for this program today, but since I'm not involved in TS2, I don't really have any incentive in continuing. Maybe I'll do it when I'm bored and no one on facebook talks to me. HAHA.

Loot Alarm V2:
After making loot alarm v1 for a friend I released it to the public. I didn't get very many hits on this, but I still had so many ideas that would be so fun to code. I went ahead and created this new version with many many features. All it does is make a sound when a cerrtain pixel color is detected on the screen. Some people said it was useful for afk grinding, so I thought it was nice releasing this to the small part of the community that would use it. Not alot of hits on this one either, but still, it was fun coding it. lol. I've ran out of ideas on this one since I put everything into v2. Have fun modifying any of my programs. Make them better. But don't forget to share with the community. That was one of my main goals. Share the love. hahah

AIO - Autopots Edition:
Wow. Where do I start? This has to be either my best or second best program I've ever made since I made it near the end of my learning of AutoIt. It is universal program that has 3 different ways to autopot. It was made so that the user customizes everything him/herself. There was the pixel potter, in-game potter where the user has to put in addresses, and the other type of address potter where the user puts in current hp, max hp etc. It was so fun making this one. I enjoyed every part of it. I admit, there are still some bugs in it, but it still is one of my favorites.

AIO:
My golden jewel. Everything I learned about AutoIt in three weeks, put all into this one program. The All-in-One program that was my legend. I gave it out freely, and people abused it. I restricted it and people hacked it. I made it private once and for all. And then it was gone. Its too complicated to release the raw script. If I ever release it, I'd have to recode alot of parts to make it work for everyone. It had attack speed, run speed, gm mode, zoom hack, autobuff, spam loot, custom loot, aoebot, in-game autopill up to 100%, and so, so much more. I'm glad I coded this. Between this and my AIO - Autopots Edition, I can't decide which is better. Both were really fun to code and improve on.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2009, 22:35   #3

RAmen.

Anyways, you seriously have to get on MSN sometime. I need friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraid View Post
Have fun anyways. This thread will be dedicated to Zacko7, Tri407tiny, Zacko7, blade3000, chaoticjapan, kuchiha, krzy305, Zacko7 and any others who influenced me during my summer of '09. Mainly Zacko7.
Old 11/28/2009, 04:18   #4

elite*gold: 0
ohhhh i see for the Auto Pot we have to fill in the things? i never used Auto It to its full extent since i always mess up but i will try.
Old 11/28/2009, 04:33   #5

Hahah, fill in what things? If you've ever used my AIO - Autopots Edition, then it'd be a bit familiar. Just compile the exe and run. XD
Old 11/28/2009, 04:37   #6

Quote:
Hahah, fill in what things? If you've ever used my AIO - Autopots Edition, then it'd be a bit familiar. Just compile the exe and run. XD
XD i DLed and then i opened it and then i see 3 files, one is a AU3 file, PNG File and a Config file XD and the Config file has nothing filled in.
Old 11/28/2009, 04:41   #7

Yea, if you have Autoit installed you can open the AU3 file to edit some stuff (you actually need to edit some things to compile the exe) Where it says "path to ____" you just put in the path to that file.

Example: Path to picture

Then it should look like Fileinstall("C:\temp\Twelvesky2 - AIO.png"....
or something like that.
Old 11/28/2009, 05:19   #8

Quote:
Yea, if you have Autoit installed you can open the AU3 file to edit some stuff (you actually need to edit some things to compile the exe) Where it says "path to ____" you just put in the path to that file.

Example: Path to picture

Then it should look like Fileinstall("C:\temp\Twelvesky2 - AIO.png"....
or something like that.
alright i see
i will try
Old 11/28/2009, 16:59   #9

I'm still without friends and ish being ignored. Frownie face.
Old 11/28/2009, 18:29   #10

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TEH STRIKER BACK!!!!!!!!
Old 11/28/2009, 22:57   #11

No I'm not. Hahah XD
Old 11/29/2009, 00:24   #12

XD well, i was lookin and i see the path to pictures part you were telling me but, now im confused on this.

$inicheck = FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\SAAconfig.ini")
If $inicheck = 0 Then
;~ FileInstall("path to SAAconfig.ini", @ScriptDir & "\SAAconfig.ini")
EndIf

;~ FileInstall("path to picture", @SystemDir & "\Twelve Sky 2 AA.png")

Am i surpose to change somthing in there?

EDIT: well i changed it into a .exe and now, it shows unable to open the script file.
Old 11/29/2009, 02:35   #13

The ;~ has to be taken out.
You have to change the path as well.
Once those are done, you're all set.
Old 11/29/2009, 02:40   #14

Quote:
The ;~ has to be taken out.
You have to change the path as well.
Once those are done, you're all set.
ima test now.
Old 11/29/2009, 02:46   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeformiles View Post
ima test now.
****, still no good, i dont know what im doing wrong, i just wish i was 14 again when i used to know all of this complicated stuff. now my mind is full of school work XD

EDIT: heres 2 pics

and this is when i try to convert.
Closed Thread