Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12sky Private Server Europe Open.

Discussion on 12sky Private Server Europe Open. within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/04/2015, 23:35   #196

elite*gold: 0
Ye I mean, the website wasn't taking down or some stuff like that. It is still fully operational but something strange happened, perhaps a member of the team were working on website and took day off XD

It will be back 'soon' no ETA, prolly fixed by tomorrow.
Old 09/04/2015, 23:36   #197

Ye I mean, the website wasn't taking down or some stuff like that. It is still fully operational but something strange happened, perhaps a member of the team were working on website and took day off XD

It will be back 'soon' no ETA, prolly fixed by tomorrow.
Old 09/05/2015, 02:33   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantatik View Post
Hello fellow warriors,

Welcome to the Closed Beta of Twelve Sky 1 by NextStepGaming!

> Server location: France (Europe)
> Game version: Chinese client
> Translations are already included in the game, improvements to those will be made soon!
> All features of the game are working as grinding, pvping, npc's and last item mall.

>> To be able to create an account & download the game please click the link down bellow which will lead you to our forum! <<

Our current game client is protected against hacking and it has translations, although those will be improved over-time!

----- Credits -----
> MegaByte (Developed our temporary account registration web-page which players have to access to create their in-game accounts; Other)
> Trick (Has provided the current CSV needed for the english translations.)

Have Fun,
NextStepGaming Team

Hi

I was really looking forward to this game as we're many other players however I am not able to download or play it as my anti virus software removes it immediately. As soon as I dl it puts it in quarantine.

I cannot by pass it even if it is a false positive as it won't allow me, I have spoken to my anti virus protector and they have told me there is a reason it is blocking it.

It has found both malware and trogens linked to the files. Obviously we cannot be expected to play with no protection on our computers,. As soon as I turn it back on it removes it again.

I hope something will be done so that this is not an issue going forward as I would love to be able to play the game.

I'm sure a lot of players would be wary about playing a game you cannot run with pc security.

I have tried many legitimate games and have never had this issue, and although I do believe it is a false positive I cannot diable security to play it and put my pc at risk from other security risks.
Old 09/05/2015, 02:57   #199

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBeNimble5 View Post
Hi

I was really looking forward to this game as we're many other players however I am not able to download or play it as my anti virus software removes it immediately. As soon as I dl it puts it in quarantine.

I cannot by pass it even if it is a false positive as it won't allow me, I have spoken to my anti virus protector and they have told me there is a reason it is blocking it.

It has found both malware and trogens linked to the files. Obviously we cannot be expected to play with no protection on our computers,. As soon as I turn it back on it removes it again.

I hope something will be done so that this is not an issue going forward as I would love to be able to play the game.

I'm sure a lot of players would be wary about playing a game you cannot run with pc security.

I have tried many legitimate games and have never had this issue, and although I do believe it is a false positive I cannot diable security to play it and put my pc at risk from other security risks.
Can't even add the twelve sky folder to the exceptions list?

Regards
Old 09/05/2015, 13:26   #200

Quote:
Hi

Which anti virus are you using? I'm pretty sure you can put Twelvesky 1 into the exception list and allow it. For some anti virus programs it is really difficult to find, if you need help you could always ask me I've dealt with it myself in the past too.
Old 09/05/2015, 14:13   #201

Quote:
Originally Posted by almar12 View Post
Which anti virus are you using? I'm pretty sure you can put Twelvesky 1 into the exception list and allow it. For some anti virus programs it is really difficult to find, if you need help you could always ask me I've dealt with it myself in the past too.
Hi

It would be great if you can help, I haven't been able to find anything out. I use F. Secure that has DeepGuard. It was fine before it ran the daily scheduled scan and now it removes it quicker than I can restore and won't let it DL.
Old 09/05/2015, 14:23   #202

Quote:
Hi

It would be great if you can help, I haven't been able to find anything out. I use F. Secure that has DeepGuard. It was fine before it ran the daily scheduled scan and now it removes it quicker than I can restore and won't let it DL.
Put the 12sky folder in exceptions, and download the launcher directly into that folder. Then it should be fine
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2015, 14:50   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsus View Post
Put the 12sky folder in exceptions, and download the launcher directly into that folder. Then it should be fine
If this doesn't work dig into your anti virus settings, go to quarantaine, look for the file it has deleted look for the options and allow it.
Old 09/05/2015, 16:02   #204

Hello everyone,

You may experience technical difficulties while trying to access our forum.

We are preparing everything for the Open Beta, so there might occur errors while browsing the forums.

Regards
Old 09/06/2015, 02:09   #205

I cant download any link just take me to download mega and intall it and not the lunch help
Old 09/06/2015, 02:15   #206

Hi mega byte maybe you can help bypass this client of this ts server not sure jp or cn server im not good of this text language can you try it! to use it on this new relist server of chinese
Old 09/06/2015, 13:46   #207

The majority of technical issues regarding false positives and startup issues will be fixed at the launch of the open beta on September 11th.
Old 09/06/2015, 15:35   #208

Will we have to download a new client and stuff when open beta opens?
Old 09/06/2015, 15:45   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by almar12 View Post
Will we have to download a new client and stuff when open beta opens?
Not sure yet, but it would be recommended.

I am working in an announcement to do, should be out in our forums soon regarding the open beta etc.

Regards
Old 09/06/2015, 16:09   #210

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDooMJr View Post
Not sure yet, but it would be recommended.

I am working in an announcement to do, should be out in our forums soon regarding the open beta etc.

Regards
While you're at it, could you maybe take a look at my post I posted in technical issues? would be really appreciated!