Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Regarding silver exploits and keyloggers.

Discussion on Regarding silver exploits and keyloggers. within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Regarding silver exploits and keyloggers.

At this very moment there is a silver exploit going on. And ofcourse people have to abuse it by posting keyloggers on epvp with the title "silver exploit". For some elitepvpers members it is quite confusing, that is why I made this thread. In this thread I will post the current working silver exploits.

The first silver exploit posted was posted by onlysexy2 (The hack was NOT created by him nor was it improved by him, he just uploaded it)
The second one is posted by str8inyou (I recommend downloading this, str8inyou actually made it himself and deserves the credits instead of onlysexy2.)

These are the links:
Twelvesky 2 Mayngames str8inyou:
Twelvesky 2 Mayngames Karahan str8inyou:
Twelvesky 2 Mayngames first version:

I'll update this thread as soon as another working silver exploit gets released on elitepvpers. But so far these are the only ones not containing a keylogger. If you have any questions regarding this certain exploit feel free to post it in one of those threads or private message me.

Kind regards Almar.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2014, 20:25   #2

Shall trg this in the weekend. Haven't seen ts2 for over one year. Always hated many version so I might as well have some fun.
BTW, does this still work?
Old 11/14/2014, 23:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerr88 View Post
Shall trg this in the weekend. Haven't seen ts2 for over one year. Always hated many version so I might as well have some fun.
BTW, does this still work?
Think so. It should work till the new patch of mayngames comes.
Old 12/16/2014, 00:52   #4

Does this also work for Hungames?
Old 12/16/2014, 19:10   #5

elite*gold: 50
No , for hungames isn't working the glitch hack.
Btw , this hacks still works for Mayn . Now i'm playing and working , after patch , i will update.