Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alt1 Help please.

Discussion on Alt1 Help please. within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Alt1 Help please.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone was kind enough to help me make an 12sky2 alt1 account please? I tried, but couldn't do it.

Thanks

Just traded some accounts with Eucata2012 and it went smooth, I would trust him when trading.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12sky alt1 kr
07/10/2013 - 12Sky2 - 4 Replies
Hello dear epvp users, I made this thread to ask if anybody here,specially the dupe hackers(i was 1 of them on 12sky kr along with BocuTataVost for the ones that knows him) could help me with items on 12sky.I really miss the game,mostly since my account was scammed (about 5 months ago) and I rage quited then,but now I wanna come back.I had 999bil,full sets cs12 120% elites but I trusted BocuTataVost,he got what he wanted and then also my account. So all I want to ask if somebody can help me...
Ts1 alt1 account insane
04/18/2013 - 12Sky2 - 5 Replies
Im selling ts1 alt account with alot of stuf. You can buy it by tradding accounts or items on 12sky2 aerea games version on redemption you can contact me at skype: gintux65 i will send you photos with stuf
12sky - alt1
11/17/2012 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
hello. i found this topics so late.. dayum. i've been looking for 12sky servers for 2 years now.. and finaly i found that 12sky alt1 server.. but then i have to create an account to play its. but its impossible to make one now that there is a namechecker thing in account creation. i used the kssn and everything but i still cant bypass that namecheck thing.. so yes im making this thread to tell you how i found it and how i cant play it. and to ask anyone here that knows how to create one to...
alt1/12sky2 aeria
08/22/2012 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
Hello everyone. Want to trade my alt1 112lvl with 300m and things( you can killing bosses in beoho and make money easy). I want for it money on 12sky2. pm me(private message)