Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me remove XTrap

Discussion on Help me remove XTrap within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Help me remove XTrap

Hi everyone,

I am a very interested TwelveSky2 role, but currently can not be used to program due to CE XTrap prevented.

This is one address so you can download games on your computer

And I will give you an account and password so you can access the game and help me remove XTrap to use CE to hack speed, because my current character type too slow, because the I have the death ray that many times.

I wander around the forums, I found the forum for you, there are many gamers like me and very good hack, I'm IT ignoramus should seek assistance from you.

This is the account and my password:

ID: prohaykotk21
Pass: 0932424598
Pin: 3001

With the PIN you note nhé, you can only enter when the game properly, if you enter the wrong three times your account immediately locked.

Kind regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Xtrap Help!!!
05/05/2010 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies
can any1 show me how to bypass XTrap on Mayn server, plz? I've just started it again today and found some addresses but Xtrap stops me from hacking -.-'.
Regarding XTrap
04/06/2010 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
Well i'm kinda burnt up now. Been trying to search a way on how to get through Xtrap. For almost a week now, I still haven't figured out how to bypass XTrap. I'm wondering if I should be using other softwares to bypass it? BTW, i've tried process hacker. Still, can't get through XTrap. I might be missing something here.
Xtrap
08/14/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Haidihoo xD eine Frage hat jemand einen Bypass für Xtrap oder eine andere Lösung wie ich es umgehen kann? Hab es mit der SuFu versucht aber nichts gefunden. Wenn es doch was gibt... sryyy mfg
i need xtrap
05/28/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
please give me link of xtrap bypass or cabal main.exe im trying to break damn gameguard.i spend almost 5 hours :(
UCE,MHS,XTrap
05/19/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
hiho könte mal jemand uce mhs und xtrap bei rapidshare hochladen danke