Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zacko7's resignation from the Twelve Sky 2 sub-forum

Discussion on Zacko7's resignation from the Twelve Sky 2 sub-forum within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Zacko7's resignation from the Twelve Sky 2 sub-forum

Seems as though yesterday, when I got my start on Elitepvers in the Twelve Sky 2 section, but I have chosen to resign from any duties on this section. Some feel that I was their moderator, but I have never had this specific duty bestowed upon me. I did not have any duties at all in this section, actually, nor did I really help or release anything of value; it actually seemed like I just made it worse. All I've done is explain things and help to pull out the knowledge from others, and lead them to their full potential. Now, I haven't played this game in a very long time, nor do I have any knowledge of value to this forum section anymore. I will be permanently moving back to the Dragonica section that I moderate. Good bye, Twelve Sky section, best of luck to you all.

-

Edit.
I cannot believe all the copycats here. Leeching my good work of a resignation letter, and not even taking anything seriously.
Old 09/20/2009, 18:53   #2

Received Thanks: 1,263
**** it. I better start on my resignation. FREAKING MANGOS.
Old 09/20/2009, 18:57   #3

elite*gold: 0
hmmm im trying to do some stuff anyone can teach me code?
Old 09/20/2009, 20:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraid View Post
**** it. I better start on my resignation. FREAKING MANGOS.
Just edit mine like everyone else did. *Rolls eyes*

Stupid leechers.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[READ]My Resignation, Sorry Guys
04/11/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 16 Replies
I'm currently going to be gone for quite some time due to personal problems. I can't maintain my sticky either, so if someone else could take over that duty i would really appreciate it. Sorry that i must go, but I've gotten rid of my computer and I plan to spend more time with friends and family rather then sitting on the computer day in and day out. So with that said,
[TEMP-RESIGNATION]Sorry, but i must go for a while
04/09/2010 - Joining e*pvp - 3 Replies
I'm currently going to be gone for quite some time due to personal problems. Sorry that i must go, but I've gotten rid of my computer and I plan to spend more time with friends and family rather then sitting on the computer day in and day out. Could a admin place my guardian status on hold until i can come back and re-assume my duties i would appreciate it. So with that said, Goodbye elitepvpers, I wish you all the best.
Help with resignation for dek eu
12/04/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
im using the most updated one by Nebular, but everytime i start the gamehi client to log on to dekaron hellion i dc at loading screen after i log in. is this resignation not working with gamehi client ? or it only works with 2moons acclaim client ?
Twelve Sky 1 Hacks Forum
09/29/2009 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies
Hi everyone id like to present to you an new cool forum where u can find lots of hacks and tutorials for 12Sky1 all made by : skyfujin ! For more information go to : DELETED
tri407tiny - resignation from twelvesky 2 sub forum
09/20/2009 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
Seems as though yesterday, when I got my start on Elitepvers in the Twelve Sky 2 section, but I have chosen to resign from any duties on this section. Some feel that I was their moderator or their "Leader" or their "Master", but I have never had this specific duty bestowed upon me. I did not have any duties at all in this section, actually, nor did I really help or release anything of value; it actually seemed like I just made it Liek evrybody else, usong Phlosiphys to help, and you guys...