Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bypass mayn ingame antihack code?

Discussion on bypass mayn ingame antihack code? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bypass mayn ingame antihack code?

hey guys, I was wondering if it was possible to disable or bypass the ingame antihacking mechanism from mayn where it randomly pops up after awhile during grind and u have to input the code?

if thats not possible then how about detecting it? Like maybe using a pixel function to detect it and when it does u force exit the game so u wont have to be sent to the prison and then get ur char banned hehe? Sorry Im newb to autoit!
Old 09/07/2009, 07:54   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Sounds like a good idea. This has been on my "Things to do" list for a while, but I stopped messing around with TS2. Hoping to leech off of others now. ^^
Old 09/07/2009, 16:07   #3

Try searching for 0 when it's not there, then wait for it to open and search for 1. Repeat untill you get an address. Find the pointer of the address, and you have it. Might not even need a pointer, but you defiantly don't need Auto-It.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraid View Post
Sounds like a good idea. This has been on my "Things to do" list for a while, but I stopped messing around with TS2. Hoping to leech off of others now. ^^

You've said that a few times now. =P
Old 09/08/2009, 08:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraid View Post
lol, yeah... TS2 is well yeah...

But this idea has been passed around, it has been solved, however 99% of the programs that you could even hope to find dont have it. You'll see bots that get around it, howvever I believe that alot of them just coded for mayn alkatraz and just program the bot to teleport out.

I know quite a few people who DO NOT hack that intentionally go to mayn prision just because they refuse to risk dying on the code. So they don't really check it. And mayn's anti-hack protection is a joke. I'm being serious, they started going on in the forum how it was updated and all of this crap, when in reality it was just a vgm catching people afk using auto-pill and aoe hack.

Personally, the easiest way [being a programmer myself] would be to create a simple function to play a sound when it detects the pixel search. Meaning if a certain color comes up between x/y/x/y cords then it plays sounds. While trying to bypass this sounds like a good idea, there is an easier way to deal with this. It may not let you grind a week withouth touching the computer but It'll keep you out of being "banned" for being stupid and leaving your computer for hours.

Also, it would be very easy to make it so it plays a sound when vgm/gm pm's you [red text for vgm/gm pm's] which is standard protocal for them to pm you to let you know they are there. Using a pixel search function in autoIT makes this easy. It just takes a person to take the time to program this and test it. And as you can imagine not many of us want to test a vgm/gm pming us...
Old 09/08/2009, 08:38   #5

Received Thanks: 1,263
**** that sounds like alot of work. pass. XD hahah.
Old 09/08/2009, 08:42   #6

lol!