Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gona start reporting you...[READ]

Discussion on Gona start reporting you...[READ] within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/28/2009, 20:04   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
agh, i wish i could remember where i saw it. this was back when mastershouter wasn't a mod yet. >.< i think. lmao.
Old 08/28/2009, 21:14   #17

elite*gold: 0
me too cause i would put it in my thread to the stupid noobs lol
Old 08/29/2009, 02:13   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade3000 View Post
To the idiots who keep speedhacking and attackspeeding and get ban,

You are ridiculously dumb....after many MANY times of being told to slow down and the many times I have forgiven you while in-game for blantantly hacking in front of people and in the cities...I am done with you.

Done making excuses for you.
Done forgiving you.
Done helping you get hacks.
Done explaining easier ways of bringing attention to the rest of us cautious hackers.

I have fraps on everytime I play from now on.
If I see you and record you...consider your account ban for pure stupidity.
I don't care if you're A33 or lvl 1.
THere is NO reason to speedhack whn others are near you.
And there is no excuse for attackspeed while grinding.
Slow it down and be careful or i'll sick the Mayn blood hounds on you....and they were trained to use human ban hammers.

Get it?
I hope other veterans will start doing the same....

you're mad because a few users started using speed-attack while grinding? At what other time is there to use speed-attack? You want them to start doing it at pvp?
Old 08/29/2009, 02:42   #19

No I want them to stop doing it completely. It's not neccessary and if you feel it is...it's your choice but you run the risk of ban and you're bringing attention to the people who give you hacks in the first place.

If Strikeraid or Trin get Ip ban or get ban too many times because they make a detection program...we will all switch to another game and then what would everyone do?
Old 08/29/2009, 04:14   #20

Ouch for once i dont agree, i mean yea if they abuse these hacks it effects all of us here but then again it is all of our fault equally for releasing and helping, i say you guys clear your tut page and NEVER report a fellow hacker no matter how annoying or noobish he is because, he a hacker just liek you and sadly that would make you a "Sell-Out""Snitch"if you do frap if he / the person is so blantly "Hacking" in plain site, then let the Mayn / non hackers report him, really no matter how good i know you or how much respect i have for you i will alwyas stand by my 3 basic rules online

1.-Never report a fellow hacker no matter what he/she does, (but you can hack the FK out of a fellow hacker)

2.a true hacker dosent get ****** when his "TuT" are reposted, because "were" happy with just knowing we did it and onced its patched we will be the only person who can re do it

3.a true hackers Script / Hack is never done, no matter how "Perfect" it may seem Improvement, is TEH FUEL!!

SO take all that into consoderation, am i defending noobs no but i am defending all those hackers who were sadly reported by other hackers, its a shame really, *cough* Network hacking we didn't have this problem *cough*
Old 08/29/2009, 04:16   #21

Quote:
No I want them to stop doing it completely. It's not neccessary and if you feel it is...it's your choice but you run the risk of ban and you're bringing attention to the people who give you hacks in the first place.

If Strikeraid or Trin get Ip ban or get ban too many times because they make a detection program...we will all switch to another game and then what would everyone do?
if i get ip banned more than 15 times , ill switch games, haha only have 32 Virus proxies ("for noobs thats a virus that makes a virtuall machine out of your target infected computer, for you to run thru")

LOVE YA BLADE WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08/29/2009, 04:20   #22

Received Thanks: 1,263
you didn't say no ****... soo.... BAHAHHAHA! I knew you were coming out of the hacker's closet someday.
Old 08/29/2009, 04:41   #23

*smiles* Jk No-****
Old 08/29/2009, 04:51   #24

Nope. The deed is done. D=

Old 08/29/2009, 06:02   #25

I'm tired.....trully tired....economy...job hunting...everyday real life...and this one is causing me stress.

I will continue to test for Striker and maybe Trin if he would ever let me in on anything....

But do what you want in-game.....i'm done with it.
I won't report, but you can be sure that I ain't covering for ya anymore....i'm not going to tell other people...."Ah let him go this time...he's an idiot"
Not helping or making tuts and not answering questions about hacks anymore.
Good luck and happy autopilling^^
Old 08/29/2009, 06:26   #26

Noob's

all noobs,
an i need bot..
all makgin bot for me now..
is a ORDER!
Old 08/29/2009, 15:52   #27

Quote:
I'm tired.....trully tired....economy...job hunting...everyday real life...and this one is causing me stress.

I will continue to test for Striker and maybe Trin if he would ever let me in on anything....

But do what you want in-game.....i'm done with it.
I won't report, but you can be sure that I ain't covering for ya anymore....i'm not going to tell other people...."Ah let him go this time...he's an idiot"
Not helping or making tuts and not answering questions about hacks anymore.
Good luck and happy autopilling^^

R.I.P.

Blade3000?

D=