ok thx
1 more question ^^ is any pils hack here ? o.O for aeria version i just started .. so i dont have money ...Mayn Ban me ....Hight Adept lvl Q.Q so i f is any pils hack pls can u tell me Q.Q?
ding!! i got some probs with it.. it happen after i used the multi C hack any1 got ne idea where id find the client version so i cn downgrade it so the **** thing woud repatch? dun tell me dw the game again it only takes 40 mins(n 3 hours patching ) T.T ne help would b nice
Maybe WTT BFBC2 Account For Good Aeria TS2 Account or Money/AP/Leets/Good PETS 06/07/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies Hi I might be trading my BFBC2 account for good aeria games ts2 account M33 90%+ or g1+ with good gears, good amount of cash, good pets like 100% falc, or trade just for pure ts2 cash, ap, pets like falc ETC 100%, leets, no range ones.
Leave your offers here.
WTT 3 TS2 (Aeria) Accs For A GooD TS1 Acc or TS2 Mayn 11/09/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies M6 Fujing / M1 Nan / M1 Jin
M1 Jin Knows FS & Has 105 Rares 60-90%
M1 Nan Knows 7TH Blade 6TH Sword 6TH Marble & HS (No Rares)
M6 Fujin Knows 6TH/6TH Katana Skills & HP Has M5 Rares 60% (No Weapon)
Leave Your Offers Here
For Accs TS1 I'm Looking For 90+ Devo/Seren
For Accs TS2 I'm Looking For 105+(Mayn)
WTT TS2 (Aeria) 400+ Mill & M1 NanginFor GooD TS1 Account 10/16/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies Hi I have M1 Nangin he knows 4 60 skills, hs, 7th blade, 6th mable and 6th sword, he has over 400+m sadly no gears expect for m1 uni robe 51% gloves and boots, ammy and necky, no weapon :( I will trade this for good ts1 account devotion only unless its really good trade on serenity but hell no for vengeance.
PS I may trade for Ts2 (Mayn) Sky Clane or Other Faction
Work with artmoney dont work 05/25/2009 - Kal Online - 4 Replies Hello together
I have artmoney with the Spyware process detector but when i am select the game (Kalonline) spyware the engine exe not find have anybody an good idea for me ?
thanks and an good night