Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TwelveSKy2 ph prob with uce's

Discussion on TwelveSKy2 ph prob with uce's within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TwelveSKy2 ph prob with uce's

hello ahmn.. can someone please help me in twelvesky2 ph.. they are using xtrap for guarding the game in hacks.. it seems to be that almost all of the uce.. are detected by the xtrap.. currently im trying to use moonlight engine 1348 and radical engine 4.7.. but when i tried to access in the game twelvesky2.exe the xtrap detected it so easily.. can someone please help me with my problem in how to bypass xtrap.. this is also my problem in other games like mixmaster who currently use xtrap.. ahmn.. ive tried those 2 engines in grand chase ph.. and other games.. that use gameguard for guarding the game on hacks.. but xtrap.. its a different story T_T please help me.. i want to hack twelvesky2.. im sorry.. im still new in xtrap.. so i dont know what to do.. hoping that someone will help me soon.. also.. that **** xtrap.. always reboot my pc when he detect the uce.. huhuhuh
Old 08/08/2009, 15:17   #2

YAH...
X trap Bypass is all we need to make some hack....
Hayz.....I hope that they will Make a solution for that...
Old 08/09/2009, 03:53   #3

there's a tutorial on how to make UCE on a specific game.
Old 08/09/2009, 04:45   #4

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikolero View Post
there's a tutorial on how to make UCE on a specific game.
__________________________________________________ ________________
can i link that to me???

Similar Threads Similar Threads
UCE's
05/23/2010 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
Hi ich habe mal ne frage wegen den uces auf privat servern... wenn ich die uce starte z.b. kiki oder moonlight , versuche ich eine value zu scannen und wenn er fertig ist kommt dann ein error: theres a problem of anti hacking system.. ich weis nich was ich falsch mache und ich hab jetz schon verdammt viele uces ausprobiert es is überall das selbe kann mir vllt einer weiter helfen?:confused:
No UCE's left for Vista on INT-server
02/06/2010 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Hi everyone from elitepvpers, I've ran into a small problem since the last kalonline update, normally I use a spanish UCE (Let's Engine 3.0) that I had found on the forums, worked fine for me on INT server, untill the last update. I can only run Kalonline now when I run it as administrator, so hackshield can now see my UCE, if I try to run it normal, by just double klicking the icon on my desktop, it directly gives a message that says there's a problem of anti hacking and Kalonline is...
[Collection] 20 Uce's
01/20/2009 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
Hier habsch ma paar UCE's zusammen gehaun =) ...is nur ein kleiner teil von den UCE's die Public sind .... Für mich persönlich funzen davon 2 oder 3 aufen int =) welche sag ich jetzt nicht müsst ihr selber rausfinden .... was einstellung angeht wisst ihr denk ich mal bescheid teilweise auch anleitungen dabei .... Viel spaß UceCollectionByIllu.rar ... at uploaded.to - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free Video Hosting, ... Greetz Illu
any other uce's work?
09/11/2008 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
ok i have tried them all except revo 5.3 if someone can give me a link? dae engine just tells me unable to select process am i doing something wrong?and other engines kick me off for getting detected after about 5 mins
All Latest UCE's
07/24/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 5 Replies
All latest engines versions. *Link removed* by St!gmata