Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple Autoit Question(Pls help)

Discussion on Simple Autoit Question(Pls help) within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Simple Autoit Question(Pls help)

A lot of us beginner autoit users are having trouble getting rid of this script error.

Line -1:

Error: Cannot redeclare a const

Please explain how to fix this problem!
Old 07/19/2009, 22:40   #2

is it in line 232 in NomadMemory.au3?

if so there is a reply by me in another thread that solved it for me.
Old 07/20/2009, 00:10   #3

No it's in
Line -1 apparently

So it must be the script and not nomadmemory itself.

I tried your suggest on your post and it created another error so I turned it back. But thank you!

Edit:_____________________________________________ ___________________

So after I did some research and figured out what Constants were, I learned that:

Const $a or $doop or $"Anything you want" = ????

You can even put multiple in one line and because you don't need the "Const" function everytime you can just put $:

$a,4,f,helpMe,GerbalDoom,

So then I knew what I was looking for when the error said you cannot redeclare a Const

So I looked through Trin's whole script for a double $$ or a line that repeated.

I also learned that I have all the files needed to complete the program and also what it means to use the "Global" declaration for non-specific functions.

So with my still limted, but now greater knowledge of autoit, I found ....Nothing wrong with the program.

I will keep trying to figure out what is wrong, but if someone could help that would be nice.
The problem is....There is no such thing as Line-1 because the lines start a 1 and goes on forever.
Edit:_______________________
I tried adding a few #include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>

And the first error went away with a new one talking about expecting a "=" which means I didn't tell the script why I included those things.

Am I getting closer?
Old 07/20/2009, 05:28   #4

No frarther run a synax check (ctrl+f10) and post EXZACTLY what it says, it usualy tell you the lines thats wrong,
Old 07/20/2009, 07:35   #5

>C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\au3check.exe "C:\Users\Xanth\Desktop\Speed bot.au3"
AutoIt3 Syntax Checker v1.54.8 Copyright (c) Tylo 2007

C:\Users\Xanth\Desktop\Speed bot.au3 - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
>Exit code: 0 Time: 0.211

Nothing is wrong this says...cus I did everything correctly and did my research to make sure of it. It's just that ONE error lol that's making it difficult>.>

Should I post my script here so you can read it?

or
pm it to you?
Old 07/20/2009, 08:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade3000 View Post
>C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\au3check.exe "C:\Users\Xanth\Desktop\Speed bot.au3"
AutoIt3 Syntax Checker v1.54.8 Copyright (c) Tylo 2007

C:\Users\Xanth\Desktop\Speed bot.au3 - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
>Exit code: 0 Time: 0.211

Nothing is wrong this says...cus I did everything correctly and did my research to make sure of it. It's just that ONE error lol that's making it difficult>.>

Should I post my script here so you can read it?

or
pm it to you?
I have had it before. It was one of the includes i had. It was conflicting with one my vars or another include. Whenever I removed that include it worked. All mine was, was that I had a variable that was same to one inside an include.
Old 07/21/2009, 03:47   #7

I get the same problem so fixing it here publicly should answer everyone's question.
Old 07/21/2009, 05:17   #8

EDIT: I figured it out
__________________________________________________ ______________

So simple I feel stupid for missing it....I needed to pay attention more in critcal thinking class lol.

So here is an explanation. Not the full release>.> cus it will ruin the game farther and we agreed earlier that no one including me would release anything game breaking.

So:

After you change out the hp and chi addy's to the correct addys and download Nomadmemory .au3 and put it in your include folder.

Open up the script and look at your include list......keep looking....now sing this song

Sing it! or I won't help you anymore lol....and while you're singing the song..think about the word RE-declare...REEEEEE-Declare ok? now sing
Song: One of these thing is JUST like the OTHER on of these thing is JUST the SAME...one of these things is JUST like the other and I should deeeeeleeeetteeeee it

The thing you delete will erase the error and allow you to use the bot freely until the next patch which is tomorrow 7/21/09. After that you must redo the addys.

This should help you do what you need to.
Krazy and I are going to tweak the bot, you guys should do the same.
Old 07/21/2009, 06:13   #9

self bump.

Sorry if it's against the rules....
Old 07/21/2009, 06:36   #10

Gonna make a epic bot with strike, me, yourself on it. And read the PM I sent you =(
Old 07/21/2009, 07:06   #11

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
we need a freakin chat room. lolz.
Old 07/21/2009, 07:14   #12

lol read the pms I sent back :P

I have a yahoo Im account if you guys want to