Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is the infinite backpack adress?

Discussion on What is the infinite backpack adress? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is the infinite backpack adress?

Someone pls tell us what the infinite backpack address/values

and explain how it works pls.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Utility Backpack?
06/17/2014 - Combat Arms - 26 Replies
hey also was gehört eurer meinung nach in ein utility backpack? und welche Mercenary character würdet ihr nehmen?:)
spezialist´s backpack
07/29/2010 - Combat Arms - 18 Replies
wer kannn mir ein spezialist´s backpack für 7 tage kaufen? bitte bitte bitte ist echt wichtig ich werde mich auch revangieren bitte were echt klasse melde dich bitte
C.A. Backpack A wie lange ?
06/14/2010 - Combat Arms - 14 Replies
Hi, zocke seit gestern C.A. und möchte gerne wissen, ob man das Backpack A immer zur Verfügung hat oder man es iwo nachkaufen muss nach 'ner gewissen Zeit ? Danke und LG, aqentst0tz
[HACK]Infinite ammo,infinite nades,mods,etc
11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Hello, i found this hack a few days ago for USF and i felt like releasing it to you all. 1.Download the hack 2.Extract it to your USF folder (ex: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf) 3.Double click 4.Click on hack 5.Have fun ^^\ P.S. If you want to stop it, just click Clear. Some Features: Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons
[HACK]Infinite ammo,infinite nades,mods,etc
11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Hello, i found this hack a few days ago for USF and i felt like releasing it to you all. 1.Download the hack 2.Extract it to your USF folder (ex: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf) 3.Double click 4.Click on hack 5.Have fun ^^\ P.S. If you want to stop it, just click Clear. Some Features: Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons Infinite ammo for all sniper guns