Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Attach Issue

Discussion on Attach Issue within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Attach Issue

Im Having Problems with the attaching to Process. With CE when i go to attach debugger, game exits.

with Olly Game Exits

with AllyDBG It opens but gets an error and everything is blank, so useless

Is there a working method for this?, iv checked CE forums and There used to be only 2 agh files which u could just delete and blank out the rest. which is already done.

Any Help?
Old 07/07/2009, 17:16   #2

hmm Which version u play? With Mayn u have to delte dunmsnger.des or something like that. With Aeria u shouldnt have a single problem attaching and i heard vietnam has a game guard ( which is not 100% confirmed).
Old 07/07/2009, 17:20   #3

Mayn, and yes i have Deleted all .des files, and emptyed the agh.des clean, however
when I open CE, and try to attach debugger it crashes on me.

Same with Ally, it will attach but have errors with it, and renders everying useless.
Old 07/07/2009, 18:35   #4

only delete dummngr.des not other or game will crash, then you should see TwelveSky2.exe... other option is to go to window list, and it shoudl be there without even deleting any file, for AllyDBG you will have to delete and modifies some file and it might crash, but AllyDBG not really usefull anyways if you didnt unpacked themidia since CE have a debuger...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CE: Failed to attach
05/16/2010 - General Coding - 1 Replies
DE/German: Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem: Wenn ich bei Cheatengine an einen Prozess den Debugger "Anheften" möchte, bekomme ich erst die Nachricht: "Cheat Engine failed to attach to the process (Error=50)" gefolgt von der Nachricht: "The thread that was supposed to attach the debugger to the process failed". Ich benutze ein 64-Bit System und probiere es an der Windows 7 Version von "Solitär". Kennst jemand das Problem und kann mir helfen? ENG/English: Hey, I have the following...
When to attach GC?
08/17/2009 - Grand Chase - 15 Replies
Sorry, I couldn't find the correct place to post this in. When do I attach Radical Engine to GC? When I'm in the game and try to attach it, GrandChase.exe doesn't show. Picture of when I'm suppose to attach it would be helpful. Edit: Please move to correct section of the forums
ATTACH FAILURE (MoonLight Engine failed to attach to the process. (Error=5)
06/15/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
anyone knows the fix for this? Already tried to tick kernelmode debugger option but when i change values the game crashes.
Can't attach main.exe
06/09/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 11 Replies
I already search on other threads but still wla me nkita n pwd mging sagot sa prob ko.... Bkit gNito Meron nko LGZ nbuksan ko n din xa.. bale i aattach nlng ung main.exe pero hnd ko mkita ung main.exe smay process list... Anuh b dpat gwin d2.. Meron b d2 pwdeng gwin pra auto Attach ndin sya prang PCHack..?? Tama nMn ung setting ko ... tska bago ko buksan LGZ open ko muna MLE ....
Help, cant attach files???
08/26/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hi, im having trouble to attach files, it always says Upload of file failed. But the files are .rar. Can some one please give me some tips? Thank-You