Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quesstion About Posted hacks

Discussion on Quesstion About Posted hacks within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quesstion About Posted hacks

I was wondering is there anything more than posted?, Obviously, there are some things like vac and the so-so godmode(just a bug, so usless), Iv got thru loads of addresses Trying to get all other buffs to work and they are useless, it will either show you an increase in stats but not change, or add the Visual Effect which is only Client Side, as you are the onlyone that sees the buff around you. iv even do the same with weapons, changed lvl1 into cs12 120% red glow, but its all for looks and only i can see it. Just like with buffs, so im wondering what is there left for me to do that people can say for sure works?, Vac would be nice, but as iv tried Pm'ing some people with help with these, I get no response so either 1 they are not willing to help, or 2 they only talk like they know what they are doing on the forums, both of which i dont really care. Iv done Game hacking with America's Army, but iv never done hacking without the SDK files. and so iv just recently started trying these hacks through Cheat Engine. but Cheat Engine is very limited. all it can do for the most part is scan for changes. and Change the Values. Iv Gotten Pass the Debugger TheMida Block with my Debugger, But that still doesnt get me too close considering there is no function name.

Is there Anything like, Jeez idk, uh. Vital Increase, Def, Stat Change that is more than just for looks. any other buffs that are possible to get thru, for most buffs. xxxxx6 = the animation, and 1-3 is the # on ur stat menu, but none do anything. Anything that might actually be useful besides telling the Game admins, hey look at me i run 20x faster. and my atk is so obvious that i want you to take a 3sec Video clip so i can get banned. Thanks....

Anyone have something to help me, or any1 with some reasonable knoweldge willing to take some time and help me Via, msn?

Thank you to all that read, and post.
Old 07/03/2009, 07:48   #2

there are more hack that can be done in client side that i believe no one have found it yet.
Old 07/03/2009, 09:12   #3

Their ALOT that can be done, just always use religion(***)-christan and Logic
Old 07/03/2009, 11:52   #4

lol XD
Old 07/03/2009, 17:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri407tiny View Post
Their ALOT that can be done, just always use religion(***)-christan and Logic
lol...
Old 07/03/2009, 17:15   #6

LOL oh the word play here is funny. Indeed there is alot that can be done, but its all takes hard work to find.
Old 07/04/2009, 08:42   #7

some is easy. i found a few more . some cannot be use because people can see it easily.
Old 07/04/2009, 17:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimteoh View Post
some is easy. i found a few more . some cannot be use because people can see it easily.
Like that will stop the leechers lol. But yeah, there is quite a few things that can be done. I'm not too experienced in CE and hacking much, so I can't post anything for you guys. Otherwise I would release it. Hacking is hacking, it's gonna be detected eventually, no matter how good or bad the hack is.

So really, the people that hold their hacks to themselves, aren't really changing the outcome of the hack eventually being patched.
Old 07/04/2009, 23:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner01 View Post
Like that will stop the leechers lol. But yeah, there is quite a few things that can be done. I'm not too experienced in CE and hacking much, so I can't post anything for you guys. Otherwise I would release it. Hacking is hacking, it's gonna be detected eventually, no matter how good or bad the hack is.

So really, the people that hold their hacks to themselves, aren't really changing the outcome of the hack eventually being patched.
Well not neceserely, if you keep a hack for yourself and that you use the invisible hack, no one will be able to see you and see that you are hacking, so developer will never know that the hack exist, and without if somoene report you or that a GM see you its praticly imposible that the hack will be patched, they would need to hire pro hacker to find hack on there game to find the hack :P
Old 07/05/2009, 11:00   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfear View Post
Well not neceserely, if you keep a hack for yourself and that you use the invisible hack, no one will be able to see you and see that you are hacking, so developer will never know that the hack exist, and without if somoene report you or that a GM see you its praticly imposible that the hack will be patched, they would need to hire pro hacker to find hack on there game to find the hack :P

Yeah, true lol.
Old 07/05/2009, 11:27   #11

im confused, he has vital hack? what hacks did he find