Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 08:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Quesstion About Posted hacks

Discussion on Quesstion About Posted hacks within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
Black0ne's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 20
Quesstion About Posted hacks

I was wondering is there anything more than posted?, Obviously, there are some things like vac and the so-so godmode(just a bug, so usless), Iv got thru loads of addresses Trying to get all other buffs to work and they are useless, it will either show you an increase in stats but not change, or add the Visual Effect which is only Client Side, as you are the onlyone that sees the buff around you. iv even do the same with weapons, changed lvl1 into cs12 120% red glow, but its all for looks and only i can see it. Just like with buffs, so im wondering what is there left for me to do that people can say for sure works?, Vac would be nice, but as iv tried Pm'ing some people with help with these, I get no response so either 1 they are not willing to help, or 2 they only talk like they know what they are doing on the forums, both of which i dont really care. Iv done Game hacking with America's Army, but iv never done hacking without the SDK files. and so iv just recently started trying these hacks through Cheat Engine. but Cheat Engine is very limited. all it can do for the most part is scan for changes. and Change the Values. Iv Gotten Pass the Debugger TheMida Block with my Debugger, But that still doesnt get me too close considering there is no function name.

Is there Anything like, Jeez idk, uh. Vital Increase, Def, Stat Change that is more than just for looks. any other buffs that are possible to get thru, for most buffs. xxxxx6 = the animation, and 1-3 is the # on ur stat menu, but none do anything. Anything that might actually be useful besides telling the Game admins, hey look at me i run 20x faster. and my atk is so obvious that i want you to take a 3sec Video clip so i can get banned. Thanks....

Anyone have something to help me, or any1 with some reasonable knoweldge willing to take some time and help me Via, msn?

Thank you to all that read, and post.
Black0ne is offline  
Old 07/03/2009, 07:48   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 41
there are more hack that can be done in client side that i believe no one have found it yet.
gimteoh is offline  
Old 07/03/2009, 09:12   #3
 
tri407tiny's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 620
Received Thanks: 272
Their ALOT that can be done, just always use religion(***)-christan and Logic
tri407tiny is offline  
Old 07/03/2009, 11:52   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 7
lol XD
emofishcake is offline  
Old 07/03/2009, 17:12   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by tri407tiny View Post
Their ALOT that can be done, just always use religion(***)-christan and Logic
lol...
gimteoh is offline  
Old 07/03/2009, 17:15   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 9
LOL oh the word play here is funny. Indeed there is alot that can be done, but its all takes hard work to find.
XiaoBao is offline  
Old 07/04/2009, 08:42   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 41
some is easy. i found a few more . some cannot be use because people can see it easily.
gimteoh is offline  
Old 07/04/2009, 17:29   #8
 
summoner01's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 500
Received Thanks: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimteoh View Post
some is easy. i found a few more . some cannot be use because people can see it easily.
Like that will stop the leechers lol. But yeah, there is quite a few things that can be done. I'm not too experienced in CE and hacking much, so I can't post anything for you guys. Otherwise I would release it. Hacking is hacking, it's gonna be detected eventually, no matter how good or bad the hack is.

So really, the people that hold their hacks to themselves, aren't really changing the outcome of the hack eventually being patched.
summoner01 is offline  
Old 07/04/2009, 23:36   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 231
Received Thanks: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner01 View Post
Like that will stop the leechers lol. But yeah, there is quite a few things that can be done. I'm not too experienced in CE and hacking much, so I can't post anything for you guys. Otherwise I would release it. Hacking is hacking, it's gonna be detected eventually, no matter how good or bad the hack is.

So really, the people that hold their hacks to themselves, aren't really changing the outcome of the hack eventually being patched.
Well not neceserely, if you keep a hack for yourself and that you use the invisible hack, no one will be able to see you and see that you are hacking, so developer will never know that the hack exist, and without if somoene report you or that a GM see you its praticly imposible that the hack will be patched, they would need to hire pro hacker to find hack on there game to find the hack :P
powerfear is offline  
Old 07/05/2009, 11:00   #10
 
summoner01's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 500
Received Thanks: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfear View Post
Well not neceserely, if you keep a hack for yourself and that you use the invisible hack, no one will be able to see you and see that you are hacking, so developer will never know that the hack exist, and without if somoene report you or that a GM see you its praticly imposible that the hack will be patched, they would need to hire pro hacker to find hack on there game to find the hack :P

Yeah, true lol.
summoner01 is offline  
Old 07/05/2009, 11:27   #11
 
tri407tiny's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 620
Received Thanks: 272
im confused, he has vital hack? what hacks did he find
tri407tiny is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Does all the hacks posted in the hacks section will work in mabieu?
03/31/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
^title^



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.