Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unglablich schneller Hacker

Discussion on Unglablich schneller Hacker within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unglablich schneller Hacker

Hallo,
ich interessiere mich eigendlich nicht so für Hacks für dieses Spiel, weil ich es gut finde und ich es nicht versauen möchte, jedoch durfte ich heute Zuschauer eines unglaublichen Szenarios sein.

Ich war mal wieder unterwegs im "Shrine of Nightmare" bisschen farmen und lvln, dort wurde ich Zeuge dieser unglaublichen Spektakels: Ich sah 6-8 Monster auf einen leeren Platz zurennen und wunderte mich erstmal (vllt lagg), doch dann trat ich näher und sah wie die Monster alle plötzlich starben und jedes monster 5 Items fallen lies. Darunter irgend eine Menge an Silber, ein Ring/Amulett, ein Skill-Buch/Rolle, eine Waffe/Rüstung und ein rare Item. Alle vielen zu Boden, naja fast alle, bis auf die raren Items die sah ich nur kurz gelb aufblitzen und schon hatte er sie sich aus der Luft geschnappt. Dannach teleportierte er sich weg. Das ganze ereignete sich in einem Zeitraum von 1-2 Sekunden, soschnell konnte ich gar nicht die Taste für einen Screenshot auf meiner Tastatur finden um seinen Namen abzulichten da sein Körper irgendwie unsichtbar schien.
Ich könnte mir auch vorstellen, dass dies ein Bot mit hacks war da ich es unglaublich finde wie jemand aus der Luft so schnell 6-8 Items holen kann.

Naja, nur eine kleine Sache am Rande, an der ich euch teilhaben lassen wollte, ich habe keine Ahnung wie das auch nur im entferntesten geht.

LG Euer heutiger Geschichtenerzähler
PuhDerBär

PS.: Jedoch an einer Sache hätte ich Interesse. An einem Multiclient! Leider bekomme ich Olly nicht mit dem Spiel zum laufen:/ falls mir dazu jemand einen Tip geben könnte freue ich mich auf eine PM. (ich würde dann, vorrausgesetzt ich schaffe das, was der Fall sein müsste, natürlich auch ein Tutorial schreiben wie das geht, selbstverständlich mit Credits des freundlichen Helfers mit dem Olly Problem)
Old 06/14/2009, 00:25   #2

English plz?
Old 06/14/2009, 07:33   #3

He Said:

Hello,
I am interested not so eigendlich for hacks for this game because I think it's good and I do not wish to foul, but today I was audience to an incredibly scenarios.

I was once again in the "Shrine of Nightmare" and lvln some farms, where it was I witnessed this incredible spectacle, I saw 6-8 monsters on an empty space and wondered zurennen erstmal (vllt Lagger), but then I stepped closer and looked like all the monsters suddenly died, and each monster 5 Items are read. This includes any quantity of silver, a ring / amulet, a Skill-Buch/Rolle a weapon / armor and a rare item. All the many to the ground, well almost all, except for the rare items which I saw only briefly flash yellow and already he had obtained from the air caught. Then he teleported away. The whole event took place over a period of 1-2 seconds, soschnell I could not press for a screenshot on my keyboard to find his name because his body abzulichten somehow seemed invisible.
I could also imagine that this is a bot with hacks was because I find it incredible how someone from the air as quickly Items 6-8 can get.

Well, just a small thing on the edge, in which I participate you wanted to, I have no idea how even the remotest goes.

LG Euer storytellers today
PuhDerBär

PS.: But on one thing I would have interest. On a multi-client! Unfortunately I do not Olly with the game to run: / me if someone could give a tip, I look forward to a PM. (I would then, I created vorrausgesetzt, what would be the case, of course, also write a tutorial how to do this of course with credits to the friendly helper Olly with the problem)
Old 06/14/2009, 07:35   #4

Sorry i would help you but i dont support people who report hackers, and picking up 6-8 items in the air is possible, its called a hot key (~)
Old 06/14/2009, 09:44   #5

me why me ip ban??
QFT???
Old 06/14/2009, 09:56   #6

not you
i agreed with you (qft = quoted for truth)

i mean IP bann with the guy who reports hackers
Old 06/14/2009, 10:08   #7

true, haha agreed..........................................TY
Old 06/15/2009, 00:01   #8

I think the declaration of this post is now understood btw the people that one dont will not post again.
Other thing i know that item picking out of the air is possible with a key. But you cant pick 5 rare items out of 40 items in the air without picking one non-rare.... Just read my post or the translation(if its right i have not checked it)...

PuhDerBaer

PS.: sorry for my bad english - thats why i posted this story in german.

Edit II: Ich hab mal meine unnützen Posts auch gelöscht da diese nichts mit dem Thema zu tun hatten und es durch die anderen gelöschten Antworten aussah wie ein triple Post^^
Danke dir Mastershouter
Old 06/16/2009, 10:40   #9

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
unnütze posts gelöscht.
Letzte Warnung an OldJoe. Ansonsten gibts Infraction.
Wenn man den Sinn eines Threads nicht versteht besser mal nichts antworten als son einen Schwachsinn.

Der Thread deutete lediglich darauf hin was noch möglich sein kann/ist. Könnte durchaus vac in Verbindung mit invisibility und speedhack sein..

best regards
Old 06/18/2009, 10:04   #10

This is a hacking forum...not a place to report hackers.
-1 to this guy, hacking ftw!
Old 06/19/2009, 14:29   #11

/signed

? to mastershouter
Old 06/19/2009, 16:11   #12

ja ey lass den hacken die Screenshoot taste solltest dir gleich rausbrechen oder mit sekundenkleber unbenutzbar machen ElitePVP FTW