Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

aeria accounts

Discussion on aeria accounts within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
aeria accounts

hello all, many players will stop 12sky2 May 28
I play other games aeria and I wonder if players with ap would give me their accounts via email. only do that if you are on to stop the games aeria.
Thank you everyone, my name is ig on mayn: MaXlTMU. my email :
if u can't send me a mail try :

bye.
Old 05/19/2013, 20:05   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttt26150 View Post
I play other games aeria and I wonder if players with ap would give me their accounts via email. only do that if you are on to stop the games aeria.

bye.
NO sorry, ap = real money. Get your own AP.
Old 05/20/2013, 20:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttt26150 View Post

bye.
Not unless you willing to offer something on mayn, like account, silver, monkens, items.