Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 07:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For all hackers, hack users

Discussion on For all hackers, hack users within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For all hackers, hack users

Please, only use hacks that help you, but doesnt bother anyone. I see hacks that work on Mayn games now, why are you taking out the fun of others by using hacks? Like the game gets more fun if you use hacks...

Just only use bots, no CP Hack, hacks that make you invinsible/respawn in the same map where you died etc.
Old 03/15/2013, 20:42   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalord123 View Post
Please, only use hacks that help you, but doesnt bother anyone. I see hacks that work on Mayn games now, why are you taking out the fun of others by using hacks? Like the game gets more fun if you use hacks...

Just only use bots, no CP Hack, hacks that make you invinsible/respawn in the same map where you died etc.
I remember you used cp hack lmao? Improve me if I'm wrong.
Old 03/15/2013, 21:47   #3

The only hacker i've seen on mayn games recently is me lol. could be wrong
Old 03/16/2013, 01:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumil12 View Post
The only hacker i've seen on mayn games recently is me lol. could be wrong
could you please keep that version free from hacks? it's still pretty clean atm.
if you can't hold urself, atleast don't spread anything.
Old 03/16/2013, 02:21   #5

Please spread the good stuff to Mayn as well. Pleeeeeeeeassssssssssee LMAO
Old 03/16/2013, 03:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by iStore1 View Post
could you please keep that version free from hacks? it's still pretty clean atm.
if you can't hold urself, atleast don't spread anything.
Well I certainly wont stop. But niether will I release anything. Lol

But ill keep the town slaughtering to a minimum. Mostly for testing purposes only.
Old 03/16/2013, 12:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by almar12 View Post
I remember you used cp hack lmao? Improve me if I'm wrong.
You are right, but after i did not do anything with it. I tested it, sold cp (got 3b now) nothing more.

I saw CP XL went down to 4m each lol if you dont call that "ruining the game"....

Rumil, I guess you are that dragon who went to tiger city? Mayngames is clean of hacks except from yours, why would you ruin it...
Old 03/16/2013, 20:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalord123 View Post
You are right, but after i did not do anything with it. I tested it, sold cp (got 3b now) nothing more.

I saw CP XL went down to 4m each lol if you dont call that "ruining the game"....

Rumil, I guess you are that dragon who went to tiger city? Mayngames is clean of hacks except from yours, why would you ruin it...
Yea you caught me. Lol And I wouldn't say clean of hacks Lol. I would bet there's a few people using at least autopill, Bc its intergrated into the game via a mokens item.

Nevertheless I wont release any of them so no worries. People who want to use hacks can play on aeria.
Old 03/16/2013, 20:36   #9

If you don't like hacks than leave elitepvpers. Everyone who have used CP hack is responisble for the damage the CP hack has made.
Old 03/16/2013, 20:42   #10

Yea it pretty funny to compare mayns in game economy to aerias. Lol completely different :P.
Old 03/16/2013, 22:43   #11

Quote:
Yea you caught me. Lol And I wouldn't say clean of hacks Lol. I would bet there's a few people using at least autopill, Bc its intergrated into the game via a mokens item.

Nevertheless I wont release any of them so no worries. People who want to use hacks can play on aeria.
Why would any1 take the risk of getting banned to save 700m in a month... Just stop hacking you said it was for testing purpose only so why would you keep going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by almar12 View Post
If you don't like hacks than leave elitepvpers. Everyone who have used CP hack is responisble for the damage the CP hack has made.
You did not read what i said, I said only use bots in grind etc. If 10 players in 1 HSB has invisible hack for example, why would it be fun? 1 download and its a fight about timing (like in Mayn, but we are using alts).
Agreed with you on responsible part. There is only 1 thing thats different: I used it only 1x, and sold 60x CP XL for 50m each. The rest is not used.

Quote:
Yea it pretty funny to compare mayns in game economy to aerias. Lol completely different :P.
In Mayn stuff are worthful, because nobody uses hacks.

Rumil, they updated xtrap btw. I take it you need to bypass it again
Old 03/16/2013, 23:10   #12

He will bypass it like I did already
Old 03/16/2013, 23:29   #13

Nah I made it auto update. Xtrap does nothing to deter me. And I don't hack becuz I play the game. I play the game becus I hack. If I get banned then oh well.