Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 09:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ts1 korea skill delay

Discussion on ts1 korea skill delay within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ts1 korea skill delay

hey guiz,any1 else got the strange delay of the skills i mean after i hit the skill hotkey,i have to w8 like 1 sec before the skill is used,but strangely this delay happens only when i use skills not in movements or normal atacks,and someone got a fix for this?
is this normal?
Old 04/19/2012, 11:03   #2

Go google and Download Leatrix Latency Fix it reduces Ping alot . you get delays because your Ping is very high on Korean server.
Old 04/24/2012, 19:13   #3

yh.. i get that delay aswell but by the way u see on tuesdays is there server maintanece?

coz i got dced... and when i tried log in some krean letter come up
Old 04/28/2012, 01:31   #4

any1 have a good program to reduces my ping and , and please give me englisch patch (link)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
No Skill delay
10/04/2021 - Perfect World - 38 Replies
OMG No Skill delay is working ^_^.. After messing around with CE. They do work.
Need NO DELAY SKILL
03/25/2012 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
any 1 can tall me wher ei can find it? and if its posible how to configurate it by my self need fast answer need to become bringer =))))):pimp::bandit::bandit: :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown: dont care if it gor viruses like trojan or warms , but i dont want Keyloggers ! thx before :P
skill delay grab
05/14/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 28 Replies
any tips how to counter skill delay grabs? like ung invi ng DA sbay grab, or holy bless sbay grab? tska mggwa lng b toh pg sadyang delay ung kalaban m, or pde mu tlga cyang imaster?
Is there any "Known working" No Skill Delay or No Skill CoolDown Hack
09/05/2009 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
Hi, i've been roaming around for quite sometimes now and I still can't find any "Known working hack" for NoSkillDelay or NoSkillCD (cooldown), I know it has before but now all I see is old thread and I doubt that those hax are still working. Does anyone know how to deal with this stuff? I've been playing around also to my CE 5.4-5.5 just to figure out how to deal with it but all I saw is the SpeedHack which is I don't need. It's very much fun to play the NoSkillDelay or NoSkillCD than the...
No skill delay hack using CE
07/20/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 6 Replies
No skill delay hack: Note, was quite hard to find that out but you will have it so freakn easy, Log in, search for 0 in Float. Do a skill on dummy or mob and search for increased value. Do this as long as you have like 20 values left. Now you need to look in the small adress window and search one which eds up with E-41 ; E-38 or E-30 Take it, change to 0 and freeze.