Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Twelvesky 2 patched twice..Dec. 1,2011

Discussion on Twelvesky 2 patched twice..Dec. 1,2011 within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Twelvesky 2 patched twice..Dec. 1,2011

Twelvesky 2 patched twice.. the first patch was on Oct.30 and the second was on Dec. 1, 2011..The second patched affected the 12Sky2Hack v7.rar.. (speed hack), I just checked, sad to know it's no longer working, Im not sure with the other hack..

TwelveSky 2 latest patches was a bad news for us all. I hope our genius guy behind elitepvpers and all the amazing member work together to make things better and easy once again..

I was thinking why make the game hard to play.. If you can sit down, relax and have a sip of coffee while booting your character..Lol..
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2011, 21:00   #2

you can try my dll version....
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2011, 15:50   #3

hmmm..Thanks, but I can't afford that. You know, I'm just a student..=)
Old 12/05/2011, 23:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts2dropper View Post
you can try my dll version....
Dude stop trying to sell your lame "hack". Its getting really old man ive seen you say it in like 50 posts slow ur roll and go fap to some granny ****. Again i dont think anyone wants to pay for something that you are not fully into cuz u and i both know u arent going to keep it working.
Old 12/06/2011, 00:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogging View Post
Dude stop trying to sell your lame "hack". Its getting really old man ive seen you say it in like 50 posts slow ur roll and go fap to some granny ****. Again i dont think anyone wants to pay for something that you are not fully into cuz u and i both know u arent going to keep it working.
I LOL'ed at this
Old 12/10/2011, 01:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerr88 View Post
I LOL'ed at this
You LOL at everything, but the thing is that you're just a stupid kiddo.

ps: ts2dropper version is working 100%, I tested it for free for 2 days, and now I am going to buy the standard version, just sayin'.
Old 12/10/2011, 10:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CнσsєиOиє View Post
You LOL at everything, but the thing is that you're just a stupid kiddo.

ps: ts2dropper version is working 100%, I tested it for free for 2 days, and now I am going to buy the standard version, just sayin'.
Oh im sorry....
Yea i lol at everything bcs i lol whn something is funny
Um and why am i stupid ?How about up back that up !
plus Mr.Old Guy here, i'm not a kid like all the rest in here, and dude why the **** would i pay for some hacks that i can do for free? o.0 are you retarded? u mean u really can't map hack the COD or SOS, or speed hack, did you ever browsed the forum to learn how to make a lil' trainer of your own ?NO you didn't !!! means that YOU really are stupid and lazy like all the others.
This guy here says it all

So how about you learn some ******* manners and learn how to talk instead of insulting me, an respect ppl around you ? Oh but wait you can't cuz your a frustrated lil kid siting in front of the pc waiting for free hacks and jerking off at Jaso Practitioner when she gets stripped off her closes before she dies.
Old 12/10/2011, 13:44   #8

Quote:
Oh im sorry....
Yea i lol at everything bcs i lol whn something is funny
Um and why am i stupid ?How about up back that up !
plus Mr.Old Guy here, i'm not a kid like all the rest in here, and dude why the **** would i pay for some hacks that i can do for free? o.0 are you retarded? u mean u really can't map hack the COD or SOS, or speed hack, did you ever browsed the forum to learn how to make a lil' trainer of your own ?NO you didn't !!! means that YOU really are stupid and lazy like all the others.
This guy here says it all

So how about you learn some ******* manners and learn how to talk instead of insulting me, an respect ppl around you ? Oh but wait you can't cuz your a frustrated lil kid siting in front of the pc waiting for free hacks and jerking off at Jaso Practitioner when she gets stripped off her closes before she dies.
And who the **** said I need to hack the map time? You're the poor guy that can't buy the map entrys q_q

ts2dropper are the only hacks working atm with the multi-hit working well, you wish to have hacks atm, thing that you do not have..

so, q_q and grow up kiddo, you must do it.
Old 12/10/2011, 14:19   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CнσsєиOиє View Post
And who the **** said I need to hack the map time? You're the poor guy that can't buy the map entrys q_q

ts2dropper are the only hacks working atm with the multi-hit working well, you wish to have hacks atm, thing that you do not have..

so, q_q and grow up kiddo, you must do it.
i'm not poor you idiot, i DONT NEED TO BUY HIS TRAINER CUZ I CAN DO ALL OF THEM BY MY SELF !!! period. cuz i'm not lazy to make my own.

### Request Close ###
---Off topic discussion ---

and no1 is q.q'ing about nothing u retarded child, you grow up, get a job and a GIRLFRIEND so you'd stop jerking of at those Jaso Practitioners ***** ahahahha. oh and there's something called "outside" where u meet real people and make friends go to a movie etc. try that maybe you will get better no lifer
Old 12/10/2011, 15:24   #10

Popcorn anyone? (munch munch munch)...
Old 12/10/2011, 15:53   #11

Quote:
i'm not poor you idiot, i DONT NEED TO BUY HIS TRAINER CUZ I CAN DO ALL OF THEM BY MY SELF !!! period. cuz i'm not lazy to make my own.

### Request Close ###
---Off topic discussion ---

and no1 is q.q'ing about nothing u retarded child, you grow up, get a job and a GIRLFRIEND so you'd stop jerking of at those Jaso Practitioners ***** ahahahha. oh and there's something called "outside" where u meet real people and make friends go to a movie etc. try that maybe you will get better no lifer
And who said I don't have a job? Atleast I can pay for the hacks.
And who said I dont have a girlfriend? You know much about those Jaso Practitioners...

umad?
Old 12/10/2011, 16:43   #12

Dude i'm not mad lmao, you make me laught, what is wrong with your capacity of understanding ?? looks like you don't get it and that your are very limited to some conceptions.
I work for more than 2k euro per month so 10 ******* buks is like buying my self a candy. The point of it was that i dont want to pay for something that i know how to do you moron.
i know how to do all his hacks, i learned, i'm not a leecher like everyone around here.
And yes i know about jaso practitioners LOL 'cuz i know the game inside out.
Really now, what is wrong with you ??? i'm done with this you can reply w.e u want i don't care.
And the fact that u have 10 buks to pay for something that you can learn to do your self doesn't mean you have a job.
And yes im so sure you don't have a girlfriend, i bet you stayed all day long, at the pc looking at the forum and waiting for my reply, that's how obssesive you are to come with a good come back. Have a nice life, INSIDE hahaha.

Admin please close this thread !!!!