Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Be aware of this scammer

Discussion on Be aware of this scammer within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Be aware of this scammer

Hello everyone,

I was scammed by guy who has following YIM:

He scammed my g12 on aeria, with 1b, wlc and 100k CP

Be careful guys with trading him....
Old 11/29/2011, 19:24   #2

how about u send in a RT to report that account stolen and get it back.. [ that is if the account was made by you from the begining ]
Old 11/30/2011, 03:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerr88 View Post
how about u send in a RT to report that account stolen and get it back.. [ that is if the account was made by you from the begining ]
lol that was not my own, and i dont regret loosing it either because I quit 12sky2 anyways... but just warning other people
Old 12/01/2011, 13:33   #4

oh ok then ty ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BE AWARE SCAMMER ON E*PVP HES INPERSONATING ME!
08/02/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
[email protected] Donīt add him hes not me my msn is [email protected] not [email protected] If u do a trade always check the email and never give informations unless he verified himself on elitepvpers! He scammed a lv 107 char on helios for a (fake) PSC. I donīt know his E*pvp name yet, but beaware for this email [email protected] my email is [email protected] Be Aware
BE AWARE OF THIS SCAMMER
04/01/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
hey guys. i`ve just been scammed by an guy that pretending he is from Toronto! his id`s are the following: MSN: [email protected] YM: [email protected] Try not tu trust him ! he got an acc on elitepvpers(Bkool) or something like that and that i made my first trade with him , now i tryed to see if he is scammer and talk with him from another YM id,and after i gaved him the infos first he stayed about 10 minutes more till he loged in on account and than went offline both on MSN and YM !...
Be aware of scammer
09/16/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Well just to announce to people do not ever trade with someone called "IcyQueen" that has the email "[email protected]" Possible name "Lupascu Ionut" I paid him/her for a ecsro account alltho she took the money and gave me incorrect information. Just hope my chargeback gets thru -.-
be aware of a scammer
09/22/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
EDIT: removed