Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can someone explain me rebirth system?

Discussion on can someone explain me rebirth system? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post can someone explain me rebirth system?

i m g12 now and grinding to 100%. i want to know what is there inside map...can i kill the boss in 10min. and when will be if i can or can not..i want to know all..thnks
Old 11/03/2011, 04:58   #2

Well, when u reach 100%, and have 10k CP, go to palace and click D12 Rebirth, and it will take away 10k CP, and reset exp to 0.000 giving u chance to go to 100% again and get 1 stat point per %.... now when u rebirth, u get a rebirth halo for every stage and a permanent buff... r1-r6 gives u crit defense buff, and r9-r12 gives you crit dmg buff i think... but when u hit r12, u get both buff, 6% crit def and 6% crit dmg.... those are permenant...

now once u rebirth... you get 10 Life or Death Tickets....... if you do not have rare set 5 or set with good dmg and def, i would suggest not waste LoD tickets... i am r1 currently... even with 17k def, 2217 elemental def, and 32k dmg (everything with mount and *** card)..... r1 LoD boss hit me 12k normal+12k elemental.... and he has pretty high HP.... You only have 30 mins i think to kill that boss... if you dont have good dmg and dont do good dps.. i would suggest dont try untill u get good dmg and dps.....as the rebirth stage progresses, bosses gets harder, hits harder and have more HP

If you have more questions, let me know..
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2011, 11:55   #3

thnks for all that i understand...i m g12 and grinding to 100%..and as u say i have to find 10k cp then do it...i have rare set but not so quality..i can fix it..i hit like 35-40k to monster with fujn double blades..i ll use it if i enter..on sos or solemn grounds i get about 1k dmg from named .... lord slots..i dont remember name..as u know dbs gives def...and i want to know this:i girnded 100% and bought 10k cp enterd rbr...if i lose i ll lost 100% and 10k cp?

and i want to ask if i use slow monsters hack normal bosses cant hit me..any...if i use in rebirth?can the bosses hit me?

and if it can't hit when i use slow monsters hack...it will be so easy to finish that...what u think?can i use hack in rebirth?
Old 11/03/2011, 13:40   #4

By "in rebirth" do you mean Life or Death? If so, you're alone in there so you can do whatever you want within the thirty minute time limit you have to kill it.
Old 11/03/2011, 13:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by leondr View Post
thnks for all that i understand...i m g12 and grinding to 100%..and as u say i have to find 10k cp then do it...i have rare set but not so quality..i can fix it..i hit like 35-40k to monster with fujn double blades..i ll use it if i enter..on sos or solemn grounds i get about 1k dmg from named .... lord slots..i dont remember name..as u know dbs gives def...and i want to know this:i girnded 100% and bought 10k cp enterd rbr...if i lose i ll lost 100% and 10k cp?

and i want to ask if i use slow monsters hack normal bosses cant hit me..any...if i use in rebirth?can the bosses hit me?

and if it can't hit when i use slow monsters hack...it will be so easy to finish that...what u think?can i use hack in rebirth?
lol you got the concept wrong, when u go to palace, and click D12 Rebirth, they take away your 10k cp and resets 100% exp, which means you can grind back again, you dont have to kill a boss to rebirth, Life or Death is like people go there to get those boxes (idk what its called) which has chance to drop wl elite or the box which gives 500 CP...

and I did 100k normal on the boss, and it still took me like 15-20 mins to kill it, so unless you do decent dmg, while having enough HP and def, then dont do it till you have that..
Old 11/03/2011, 16:58   #6

You can get a Sky Box, Earth Box or Man Box. Sky Boxes give wl elites, Earth Boxes give wl rares and Man Boxes give 500 cp, and you get 10 Life or Death tickets per rebirth level.
Old 11/04/2011, 00:34   #7

U should get rare set 5 150% they r pretty cheap and get a kat dbs suck that my opinion xD
Old 11/04/2011, 05:30   #8

i spent all money for g1-g12 grind :S