Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLS HELP I GOT STUCK LOL PLS

Discussion on PLS HELP I GOT STUCK LOL PLS within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLS HELP I GOT STUCK LOL PLS

i was sprinting around kagirina river until i got some lag and the i found my self in the middles of the water and i can move i logged out then logged in and still iam in the same place and i dont have return scrolls pls sm1 help pls wat do i do
Old 08/24/2011, 14:19   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by omardesouky View Post
i was sprinting around kagirina river until i got some lag and the i found my self in the middles of the water and i can move i logged out then logged in and still iam in the same place and i dont have return scrolls pls sm1 help pls wat do i do
Use CE and add 011a7fcb and 011a7fd3 change them type to float and mess with value increase , decrease till you get you guy back on ground try 0, 0 first.
Old 08/24/2011, 18:04   #3

thnx alot!
Old 08/24/2011, 18:07   #4

Send in a ticket to aeria, like i said before

Tags
12sky2, kagarina, river, stuck

Similar Threads Similar Threads
stuck :(
12/19/2010 - Archlord - 5 Replies
i cant seem to find a donwlink to download archlord Celestia is it even still up?
Stuck please help
10/23/2010 - Eudemons Online - 3 Replies
I used my last teleporting scroll and got stuck on a floating island is icy land adventure zone. I have tried to jump, but I cant, how do I get back?
I Got stuck on this=/
05/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello guys, well since i got back to lotf because there is nothing to do with binaries and they get boring with the time, well i thought i was gonna try lotf again. But everytime i open the console i get this: System.OverflowException: Valor demasiado grande o demasiado pequeño para un byt e sin firmar. en System.Convert.ToByte(UInt32 value) en COServer_Project.NPCs.SpawnAllNPCs() en C:\Documents and Settings\Administ rador\Escritorio\DropDead Source\DropDead Source...
*I Am so stuck can some help me please*
01/29/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
:confused:Ok im start off here im trying make a server i download all the things that this guy on here posted and next i need something called Microsoft 2000 SQL and need a Service pack 4 update for it I have looked every were for it I mean almost every were i think the only place i have not look is in space or in th after life
Stuck in the air
10/23/2006 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Im in a server and im stuck in the air......i cant see my character. I cant use hearthstone......So is there a hack or something that can fix this?? :?